Payment of fees

Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice
Default Payment of fees

Hi,

I paid $1400 (me, wife & 2 kids) with my initial application to Sydney. Draft was cashed.

Got 120 day email. in the visa office specific instructions:

Fee Payment:

Follow these instructions to pay the fees. If you do not, we will return your
application. Processing fees are not refundable.
If you are applying as… Then you must…
a federal skilled worker pay the processing fees to the CIO in
Canadian funds. Fees are payable
by credit card (Visa, MasterCard,
American Express) or to the
"Receiver General for Canada" by:
• certified cheque,
• bank draft, or
• money order.
Do not enclose cash.
Note: Refer to the Payment
Instructions in this section for the
Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

I take it that this is incase i've not paid it at the initial application stage?????

I was planning to attach a copy of the 120 day email detailing the payment receipt number i was given for the payment and a photo copy of the draft.

Please let me know if you think this is correct. I don't think there is anything else to pay until the 'right of permanent residency fee' which i don't think is due till the application is successful???

Please correct me where needed.

Cheers,

Gav.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Payment of fees

Originally Posted by Glam
Hi,

I paid $1400 (me, wife & 2 kids) with my initial application to Sydney. Draft was cashed.

Fee Payment:

• certified cheque,
• bank draft, or
• money order.
Do not enclose cash.

I take it that this is incase i've not paid it at the initial application stage?????

I was planning to attach a copy of the 120 day email detailing the payment receipt number i was given for the payment and a photo copy of the draft.

Please let me know if you think this is correct. I don't think there is anything else to pay until the 'right of permanent residency fee' which i don't think is due till the application is successful???

Cheers,

Gav.
Are these not the generic instructions for the initial application and for the updated application (doc requests)?

There are also the RPRF fees to pay as well ($490 each for the principle and spouse) - you don't normally pay this until the medical (or after stage)...
Old Dec 7th 2009, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

johngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nice

Hi

When i was asked for the RPRF fees a second time i just wrote a letter telling them i'd paid and included the number of the bankers draft.

No probs - Got visa and PR.

Regards

John
Old Dec 7th 2009, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johngrimes
Hi

When i was asked for the RPRF fees a second time i just wrote a letter telling them i'd paid and included the number of the bankers draft.

No probs - Got visa and PR.

Regards

John
That was quick issuing on the visa - you only posted the question at 10 today!
Old Dec 7th 2009, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

CarZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I have got the same letter, eventhough I paid the fees the same day I got the letter. Called CIC and was told that there is a big backlog for processing payment orders, so they send the letter "just in case".
Old Jun 20th 2010, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

soon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nice

Originally Posted by Glam
Hi,

Fee Payment:

• certified cheque,
• bank draft, or
• money order.
Do not enclose cash.

Cheers,

Gav.
Gav,

Did you get this sorted? I am in exactly the same boat and the replies don't seem that definitive. My underatnding is that the 120 day letter gets sent as part of the apps sent to London. Did you send any more money at this stage (ie sending the apps to London) or wait until you rec'd info on the medicals?

thanks and good luck

JW
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

We just sent our application to London with a copy of the 120 email showing that we have paid the processing fees.
We expect to receive a request for the landing fees around the time of the medicals..
Old Jun 21st 2010, 10:23 am
FSW Cat 1

amrskipro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by heading-west
We just sent our application to London with a copy of the 120 email showing that we have paid the processing fees.
We expect to receive a request for the landing fees around the time of the medicals..
It will be on the same form (page 1) as the request for medicals. Good luck.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Originally Posted by amrskipro
It will be on the same form (page 1) as the request for medicals. Good luck.
great! thanks