Paul Wildy Immigration

Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

esoog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paul Wildy Immigration

samantha being one in uk
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:43 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Consultants and Lawyers are interchangable as far as CIC is concerned. You are paying for the expertise, experience, and the CSIC / ICCRC membership or law society membership and the assurances that go with it.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here, thats how it works. First Ive heard anyone say anything negative about Paul. Brazelot on the other hand....

Not sure what this "background" is either... Im as cynical as the next man, and no consultant is going to make a living making it all out to be easy thats for sure.

Last edited by iaink; Apr 26th 2012 at 7:54 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

nerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nice

Originally Posted by esoog
im sharing my opinion. yes his background speaks for itself and yes he is a CONSULTANT....so any advice regarding law matters he should have been honest and said he knew as much as a lay person. I am sharing my opinion im not going to feel threatened by his supporters as it was this thread that i read and watsed away my money on a nasty experience
I am not 'one of his supporters', I've not used his services, I was just wondering how it was that everyone seems to think highly of him but you obviously had a difference opinion. Yep, he is a consultant, but this is still highly regulated in Canada.
With regards to blaming this board for your nasty experience, everyone here will have a personal opinion/experience.

Yet a consultation with a immigration LAWYER will cost just as much and provide better adviuce or clearer advice and more accurate advice if required.
Very true ! Again though, the clue's in the job title.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

clay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to all

Oh well.. everyones entitled to their view... we see ourselves as very lucky we dealt with Paul and Amy... if we were doing it again we wouldn't change anything... I can assure you I am not a Wildy stalker or anything just a happy client of his...
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

This board is definitely NOT my blame it just wonderful and provides the best info needed. The thread however yes got me to trust a consultation with him. Yes I question how the thread got started when there are lots of good consultants out there
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:07 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

This board is definitely NOT my blame it just wonderful and provides the best info needed. The thread however yes got me to trust a consultation with him. Yes I question how the thread got started when there are lots of good consultants out there
People with positive experiences with other consultants or lawyers are equally welcome to start feedback threads.

Of course, one is less cynical about them when a poster has a few kosha posts on other related topics before jumping in and posting a glowing review, and we do have ways and means to check posters are above board and not just the sock puppet of someone touting for business
Old Apr 26th 2012, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree Paul had no clue on criminal admissibility matters made me believe he did and took my consultation money and told where to go when I queried his silly advice. This thread is nothing but a sales pitch IMO
Hi ,
I cannot comment on the first three lines of your post ,but I have to disagree with your last sentence and I stand by my comments regarding this company.

Arty & Co
Old Apr 26th 2012, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

well if you want a full exchange of my consultation with him and his BS emails asking for more money to answer any questions regarding his crap advice then by all means i will post it up. If you paid for his services and posting because you are happy then im happy for you and welcome to read your comments and same goes vice versa......but dont flam a person for voicing his honest opinion. I would not want to be ripped off certainly
Old Apr 26th 2012, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

"Paul was born in Australia and lived in the UK for over 20 years. He has British and Australian citizenship and moved to Canada as a Permanent Resident in 2006. Paul was a successful entrepreneur in the UK’s IT industry, has over 15 years of international business and management experience and won a number of Small Business awards. He served as a Business Mentor for the Prince’s Trust and a School Governor in the UK. Since moving to Canada Paul developed a passion for immigration law which led him to change career and found Wildy Immigration.

Paul has a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, holds an Immigration Consultant Certificate from Humber College, Ontario, was a member of the former regulatory body (the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants) and is now a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). You may verify his ICCRC Membership status here.

Paul lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Himself an immigrant through Nova Scotia’s Provincial Nominee Program, Paul is active in the Halifax business community. He was a founding Board Member of Fusion Halifax, a Young Professionals networking organization, and also chaired the Fusion Immigration and Diversity Action Team.

Paul is also a member of the International High IQ Society and an expert contributor of Canadian immigration advice to the British Expats discussion forum.
"

This is from his website. Entrpreneur IT consultant and gives the board a BIG mention. Ok im done with this topic
Old Apr 26th 2012, 9:52 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

"Paul was born in Australia and lived in the UK for over 20 years. He has British and Australian citizenship and moved to Canada as a Permanent Resident in 2006. Paul was a successful entrepreneur in the UK’s IT industry, has over 15 years of international business and management experience and won a number of Small Business awards. He served as a Business Mentor for the Prince’s Trust and a School Governor in the UK. Since moving to Canada Paul developed a passion for immigration law which led him to change career and found Wildy Immigration.

Paul has a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, holds an Immigration Consultant Certificate from Humber College, Ontario, was a member of the former regulatory body (the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants) and is now a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). You may verify his ICCRC Membership status here.

Paul lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Himself an immigrant through Nova Scotia’s Provincial Nominee Program, Paul is active in the Halifax business community. He was a founding Board Member of Fusion Halifax, a Young Professionals networking organization, and also chaired the Fusion Immigration and Diversity Action Team.

Paul is also a member of the International High IQ Society and an expert contributor of Canadian immigration advice to the British Expats discussion forum.
"

This is from his website. Entrpreneur IT consultant and gives the board a BIG mention. Ok im done with this topic
So you can cut and paste, but what's your issue with it? BE gets one line and whats with him having been an IT entrepreneur got to do with anything?

I don't know the person, lived in Canada getting on for 20 years did my own application, no axe to grind either way. Really have no idea what you are on about though, although some of the wording and spelling was a challenge to comprehend, which may be why. Perhaps he did not understand you either!
Old Apr 26th 2012, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

so if he didnt take your money why feel so offended? puts money in your pocket? hmmm im kidding. Yes I type quickly but do not question my intellect
Old Apr 26th 2012, 10:41 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

so if he didnt take your money why feel so offended? puts money in your pocket? hmmm im kidding. Yes I type quickly but do not question my intellect
Hi esoog

All people have good days and bad days and we are all human but despite that I genuinely can't ever remember a time when I was rude to someone who paid for a consultation which is what you are suggesting in your earlier post. So that really does cause me to wonder if you are someone who actually had dealings with me or my firm.

If you really did then I can assure you we are not out to "take your money". If you don't feel like you got value from the consultation or aren't happy with the service then all you have to do is email me or my team and identify yourself and we will happily give you a refund for the consultation fee. And if you don't agree with the advice you received then that will at least enable you to go and get a second opinion somewhere else and see if you get different advice next time without being out of pocket.

Most people who have paid for a consultation with me feel like it was money well spent and that's my objective.

Best regards

Paul

Last edited by Paul Wildy; Apr 26th 2012 at 10:44 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Well I have sent you an email now. Guess its too late for the 15 minutes you owe me? Once again I am kidding although not smiling.

We can spill the details over here on this thread but I will put in a backing complaint to your registry body if you wish to go down that route. Being flamed by your support is not what I signed up for on this forum.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 11:41 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

I was not, but am beginning to now! How one presents oneself is how one is perceived by others.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

I'm sure flaming is against the rules on this board. You haven't received a service from this chap, so keep your opinions to the thread title albeit good. And yes your last post shows grammatical errors can easily be picked up when your not reading them before posting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.