Paul Wildy Immigration

Old Jul 28th 2010, 1:48 am
Just Joined

supadad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paul Wildy Immigration

I would just like to post this today as we have just received our Med requests
after a very long and trying time here in BC.We came here from London 18 months ago and It has been a dream of mine for as far as I can remember.we were here on a working visa and I had a FSW Application going through but I had lost my job pretty much as soon as I arrived due to loss of a big contract and the company went bust .Anyhow We pushed on and found other Employers
but couldn't get Lmo's approved, even attempting several times with the same Employer and meeting all the requirements asked by service Canada???????
The reason for this thread is to help any-one new to this forum and are having difficulties and may need some help ,sound professional advice or an Immigration consultant as we did. Paul wildy is an English Guy living here in Halifax Canada
(but don't think that will have any bearing on you if you trying to get into BC For example) He is highly experienced in his field and very reasonably Priced. We have been dealing with him for over 2 years now and he has been More than just helpful. Our journey is not quite complete yet but I am sure that without his help and support we would probably be back in England right now.
His Email address is : www.wildyimmigration.com I hope this is Helpful to you and I wish all of you the best of luck with your own Journey's

Last edited by supadad; Jul 28th 2010 at 2:12 am.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Wildy Immigration

Hi
Thanks for posting this, It will no doubt be useful to some to have some recommendation. Congratulations on getting your medical requests and I wish you a smoother ride to PR.
All the best for your future
lol
Stef
Originally Posted by supadad
I would just like to post this today as we have just received our Med requests
after a very long and trying time here in BC.We came here from London 18 months ago and It has been a dream of mine for as far as I can remember.we were here on a working visa and I had a FSW Application going through but I had lost my job pretty much as soon as I arrived due to loss of a big contract and the company went bust .Anyhow We pushed on and found other Employers
but couldn't get Lmo's approved, even attempting several times with the same Employer and meeting all the requirements asked by service Canada???????
The reason for this thread is to help any-one new to this forum and are having difficulties and may need some help ,sound professional advice or an Immigration consultant as we did. Paul wildy is an English Guy living here in Halifax Canada
(but don't think that will have any bearing on you if you trying to get into BC For example) He is highly experienced in his field and very reasonably Priced. We have been dealing with him for over 2 years now and he has been More than just helpful. Our journey is not quite complete yet but I am sure that without his help and support we would probably be back in England right now.
His Email address is : www.wildyimmigration.com I hope this is Helpful to you and I wish all of you the best of luck with your own Journey's
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:41 am
Just Joined

supadad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
Thanks for posting this, It will no doubt be useful to some to have some recommendation. Congratulations on getting your medical requests and I wish you a smoother ride to PR.
All the best for your future
lol
Stef
Thank you Stef
Old Jul 28th 2010, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

garethnock is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to second this. Paul has been assisting myself and my wife in our application for FSW Cat3. He has been so helpful going beyond his call of duty to check our application and helped on many other areas and supply some much information to help with our goal of moving to Canada.

If anyone is looking for some advice and help with their application you can't go wrong here. Paul has been so helpful and professional an example for the immigration industry.

Gareth Nock
Old Jul 28th 2010, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

I can also confirm Paul Wildy is a genuine/honest person and i would happily
recommend him if your in need of immigration consultant.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Kynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really nice

We met with him at the beginning of our spousal sponsorship journey and he was fabulous! Didn't try to sell us anything we didn't need (and in fact told me I appeared to have everything in order and he didn't see any reason we couldn't just do the application on our own. Of course he'd have been willing to do it for us if we wanted him to, but he also showed great confidence in our ability to do it ourselves which really put us at ease with the idea!).

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to someone needing an imm. consultant either!!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:24 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

He's not as good as that NSPaul fellow.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

I agree with other posters. We went to a seminar Paul did and had a discussion with him afterwards. He told us that as we were straight forward we would be able to do it ourselves, unless we specifically wanted him to do it for us. Made such a refreshing change, and because of that he would have been our first choice had we needed an immigration consultant.
A really nice bloke too
Old Jul 30th 2010, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

I would also like to add that my husband & I have been more than happy with Wildy Immigration, Paul & Amy are very helpful, efficient & friendly too.

Paul took us on half way through our application from another company who were useless & proved expensive with their hidden costs! (didn't know about BE then). We would recommend Paul without any hesitation, we'll be calling on Paul again once settled & sorted in Nova Scotia as my parents are keen to move out as well.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't used Paul for anything "Immigrationy", but just wanted to say that I've met him, and I can confirm he is a real person, and a very nice guy! Also, I think that as he has immigrated here, he has a very good idea of what a lot of you are going through / will go through, so that helps.

And if he gives you any trouble, I know where he lives, so I can go round his house and put cat poo on his lawn
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Sumner5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tuppence
Haven't used Paul for anything "Immigrationy", but just wanted to say that I've met him, and I can confirm he is a real person, and a very nice guy! Also, I think that as he has immigrated here, he has a very good idea of what a lot of you are going through / will go through, so that helps.

And if he gives you any trouble, I know where he lives, so I can go round his house and put cat poo on his lawn
Couldn't agree more with everything positive that has been said already about Wildy Immigration.....we are now awaiting medical requests so hope for PR (according to Paul's estimation!) by November at the latest.

Thanks Wildy Immigration !
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

scotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura about

We used Paul to double check our initial application and also our full docs before submitting to London and I would highly recommend him to anyone