Wikiposts

Passports returned

Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:07 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of
Default Passports returned

My wife has just phoned me at work to tell me that our passports have now been returned with the lovely new shiney PR visa's
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

pak2 will become famous soon enoughpak2 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Passports returned

Originally Posted by Airseir
My wife has just phoned me at work to tell me that our passports have now been returned with the lovely new shiney PR visa's

Good for you!! When will you be off?

Phil
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:42 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice
Default Re: Passports returned

Wow!! Must be a great feeling!!

Best of luck with the house sale....September will be here before you know it!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Wait til you see the visa, it's really beautiful with engraving and a hologram...work of art, never mind the security features!!!

Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:48 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, congratulations!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 3:13 am

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Just need to sell the house and lose the job then I will be off. PredictingAugust at the moment.

Originally Posted by pak2
Good for you!! When will you be off?

Phil
Old Apr 26th 2005, 3:14 am

Cant wait to see them. After two years of waiting I would hope that they were impressive - lol.

seeing the for sale board and getting the passports back really does bring it home to me that at last we are on our way.

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Nice one Wait til you see the visa, it's really beautiful with engraving and a hologram...work of art, never mind the security features!!!

Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:32 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait to see them. After two years of waiting I would hope that they were impressive - lol.

seeing the for sale board and getting the passports back really does bring it home to me that at last we are on our way.
the visa is so DAMN inviting man....
anyways, once u see it, u will literally fall in love with it!
Congrats man. and here is it from me
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

CanadaHopefully is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

NICE ONE!!!! Drinks around your place I take it.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Canada Bound is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to you, you are now in control of the next big step - selling the house!!! We are awaiting the arrival of having those wonderful shiny visa's in our passports!!
Incidentally how long has it taken CHC to request pp once they had received your medical results? We are on a month and although that is not long, it is back to postman stalking!!!!
Well done again!!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:29 am

I know what you mean about postman stalking. Medicals were done 22 Jan 05 passport requests didnt come until 8 April 05. However we did not pay for right of settlement until after our medicals - not sure whether that causes delays or not.

Hope yours comes through soon - they sure are pretty things.

Originally Posted by Canada Bound
Congratulations to you, you are now in control of the next big step - selling the house!!! We are awaiting the arrival of having those wonderful shiny visa's in our passports!!
Incidentally how long has it taken CHC to request pp once they had received your medical results? We are on a month and although that is not long, it is back to postman stalking!!!!
Well done again!!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:53 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats I bet that will feel good when you have it in hand and can look in wonder at it -how many months wait ? How much hassle ? How much worry ?

Ah - bask in the success and good luck to you for the future !

Rich
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

~*~**Congratulations*~**~*
Where abouts' in Canada are you heading to?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:54 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Congrats!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.