Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Passports with PR Visas are Here!!!

Passports with PR Visas are Here!!!

Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light
Default Passports with PR Visas are Here!!!

We just received our passports with beautiful Canadian PR visas in them. I am the happiest man on earth right now. Thanks to all of you who helped me during this process. Now I need to plan for landing and I am going to have more questions.

The New York office received our passports last Thursday and we received them back with visas today, Thursday.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:32 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passports with PR Visas are Here!!!

Fantastic
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS! YOu really were worrying over nothing!

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

congrats. it's finally over for real now. enjoy your life in Canada
Old Oct 30th 2009, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

hepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant future

Congratulations!!!
Old Oct 30th 2009, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

Have a smashing new life in CANADA
Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Want2Move View Post
We just received our passports with beautiful Canadian PR visas in them. I am the happiest man on earth right now. Thanks to all of you who helped me during this process. Now I need to plan for landing and I am going to have more questions.

The New York office received our passports last Thursday and we received them back with visas today, Thursday.
Really pleased for you
Old Oct 30th 2009, 10:09 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

congrats. Well let us know what help you will in AB.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you so very much for your good wishes and congratulations. I would also like to congratulate to those of you who have already received your PPRs and PR visas and wish the best of luck to those who are waiting. Believe me, you will get there.

I am planning on landing in Coutts, Alberta on Nov 15th. Please wish me luck, so the officer at the port would not give me hard time.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so very much for your good wishes and congratulations. I would also like to congratulate to those of you who have already received your PPRs and PR visas and wish the best of luck to those who are waiting. Believe me, you will get there.

I am planning on landing in Coutts, Alberta on Nov 15th. Please wish me luck, so the officer at the port would not give me hard time.
Everything crossed for you for a smooth passage through the border.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Congratulations....now the new life can really begin!!!!
good luck with the move
Stef