Passports for ppr

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice
Default Passports for ppr

Being pessimistic as I am, I was not sure that we would get ppr. However, much to our surprise we got an e-mail last week. The dilemma I now have is that the kids passports run out in April. I have sent them to Washington, they were received this am, but I am not sure that they will be renewed. This is because it is almost impossible to get passport photos done on plain paper. In the end I have scanned the piccies we got and printed them on plain photo paper myself (this always worked in th UK)
The e-mail for ppr states that the passports should have at least 6 months on them or be valid until the day we enter Canada. As we are already here, if the worst comes to the worst and the passports are not rewewed, will CIC just put the visa in the current passport? The 60 day notice is just speeding along