Passports are off to London!

Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:55 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Passports are off to London!

Our passports were couriered off to London today! Feeling excited but really hoping I didn't forget anything (though I must have checked everything a million times and even snatched the package back off the lady behind the counter for one last check before she sealed the envelope ). Thank you to everyone for your support these past couple of years, I really do not know what I would have done without you all. This forum is the best source of information by far. I remember saying when I first joined that I hoped to be in a position to help others as they have helped me one day and I am going to keep my promise and stick around so I can pass what I have learnt about this process on to those who need help
Old Jul 27th 2011, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Passports are off to London!

Originally Posted by engineer80
Our passports were couriered off to London today! Feeling excited but really hoping I didn't forget anything (though I must have checked everything a million times and even snatched the package back off the lady behind the counter for one last check before she sealed the envelope ). Thank you to everyone for your support these past couple of years, I really do not know what I would have done without you all. This forum is the best source of information by far. I remember saying when I first joined that I hoped to be in a position to help others as they have helped me one day and I am going to keep my promise and stick around so I can pass what I have learnt about this process on to those who need help
Congrats! Hope they arrive back with nice shiny visas for you soon!

I think the average is about 6 weeks!

Wayne.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

Brvtality is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, sounds exciting. I only signed up to this forum yesterday as I have plans to move to either Canada/America one day and am very happy for you. Hope I can somehow have a similar result to you some day.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

ClaudioRambelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by engineer80
Cant wait to see our passports!! hope its less than 6 weeks
Old Jul 27th 2011, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ClaudioRambelli
Cant wait to see our passports!! hope its less than 6 weeks
Well I think that's just average. I hear some people get them in 4 weeks or so, so you might get them a bit earlier than 6 weeks

Wayne.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Good luck hope all works out
Old Jul 27th 2011, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

cherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant future

Congrats and good luck
Old Jul 27th 2011, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm jealous... still nothing from CIC yet! Don't know why it takes so long to process a cheque, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised!
Old Jul 27th 2011, 7:44 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by izzi81
I'm jealous... still nothing from CIC yet! Don't know why it takes so long to process a cheque, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised!
You're kidding me?! Still nothing? I was thinking about you today and was going to text you. I was really hoping you'd be celebrating whihc is why I hadn't heard from you! Have you tried e-mailing them again? I am starting to feel frustrated for you now!
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

trust me you'll hear when something arrives! I emailed them a few days ago but not heard anything. Have to wait a few more days before I can email again I think... I don't want to become too irritating. It is *very* frustrating...