Passports back from London

Old Jan 28th 2011, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

zippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nice
Default Passports back from London

Hi, just thought I would up date you, we have just received our passports back from London,

Thats just under 3 weeks since we sent them.

Started process in June 2007 - going to land now in September

Yipee!!

Can I add that yes it is daunting doing everything yourself but it can be done and it does save you money.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 3:18 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Passports back from London

well done to you! my hubby collected our passports yesterday. aren't those shiny visas the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
all the best for your move to Canada
Old Jan 28th 2011, 3:36 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations - glad it was worth all the effort! And the very best of luck for the next stage!

spankysparkle - congratulations too!
Old Jan 28th 2011, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

zippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nice
Smile Re: Passports back from London

I Know, all shiny and all ours!!

I keep getting them out and looking at them - cause of course they have been put in a very safe place!!

Congrats to you to and all the best
Old Jan 28th 2011, 3:55 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

thanks zippy & FF! We're all in the same boat now - lots of planning to do and a new life to look forward to. How lucky are we?
xx
Old Jan 28th 2011, 4:07 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spankysparkle
thanks zippy & FF! We're all in the same boat now - lots of planning to do and a new life to look forward to. How lucky are we?
xx
Very lucky indeed - although you are a week ahead of me! I can't believe how far we've come, or how much we've got left to do! I have an Excel chart to get organised, but even the reassurance of colour coded task lists isn't enough to keep me calm!
Old Jan 28th 2011, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Another 2007'er to finally get those lovely visas. I also kept getting my passport out and staring in delight at my visa. Oh it's just so exciting but oh what alot of preparation we now have to get on with eh?

Enjoy is all I can say really!
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:30 am

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to all of you! It seems so many people have been receiving them in the last few weeks. Well done!!
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:47 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. Hopefully we'll have ours back soon too.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Congratulations to all of you we to are expecting them back anyday now.The postie is my favorite friend .