Passports are back!

Old Apr 13th 2011, 11:36 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Passports are back!

When I got home tonight, there was a card in the post box from Canada post.

Pasports are back from their holiday in London

The end of an era!
Old Apr 13th 2011, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

badab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant future
Default Re: Passports are back!

Congrats ! When and where are you moving to ?
Old Apr 13th 2011, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by badab1ng
Congrats ! When and where are you moving to ?
Thanks.

We are already here. We came on a TWP in May 09.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 1:28 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Oh YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW WWW! So pleased for you - hopefully I will be posting the same update in a week or two!

Got your message earlier - will respond in the morrow xx Congrats - super good news!
Old Apr 13th 2011, 1:48 pm
pfw
Forum Regular

pfw is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Hopefully a good omen for us other residents of the 3rd best place in Canada
Old Apr 13th 2011, 2:20 pm
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations hun, it's been a long road....
Old Apr 13th 2011, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-gb; HTC Desire Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Great news! Congratulations!
Old Apr 13th 2011, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really nice

congrats ms clinique!

hey, did they send your passport back in the UPS envelope you provided or the regular envelope?

just trying to figure out where mine could be... 36 days in London now!
Old Apr 13th 2011, 9:22 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Great news.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Congrats!

Can I please ask how long it took from posting the passports after PPR, to getting them returned with visa in?

Wayne.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
When I got home tonight, there was a card in the post box from Canada post.

Pasports are back from their holiday in London

The end of an era!
Great news Miss Clinique. Soooo pleased its over for you now.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 11:48 pm

Thanks everyone. Its such a relief to see them back, its two weeks today that we go to Portugal!

Mdunny: They sent them back in the plain addressed envelope that I sent with the UPS one. The UPS envelope came back with the passports. They were very quick in getting back though. The date of posting on the envelope was 8th April and they were here yesterday! so very quick. They sent them recorded, so if you are not in when they arrive you will have to go and collect them.

Waggle: They arrived in London on 10th March and back here yesterday. Although it seems like a long time, I suppose its really quick, I wouldnt have panicked so much if it wasnt for the trip to Portugal. The thing I do find strange is, I emailed them last Tuesday to ask if they knew when our PP would be back, they replied within in two hours! saying the visa's were put in the PP on 30th March and would leave London later that week - which they did, but that meant they sat in London for severn working day after the visa was added doing nothing!

Not sure if to cross the border and "land" or just wait until we go to Portugal and "land" on the way back in.

Good luck to all those still waiting. A big thanks to AmyDavid who answered all my silly questions, gave me invaluable advise and kept me sane.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Hi Jacqui
Great news getting your passports back in time for Portugal and also receiving your visas.If they hadn't arrived Mary and me could have done with a trip to Portugal.Have a lovely holiday and we will see you in May.House on the market last week
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:26 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
Thanks everyone. Its such a relief to see them back, its two weeks today that we go to Portugal!

Mdunny: They sent them back in the plain addressed envelope that I sent with the UPS one. The UPS envelope came back with the passports. They were very quick in getting back though. The date of posting on the envelope was 8th April and they were here yesterday! so very quick. They sent them recorded, so if you are not in when they arrive you will have to go and collect them.

Waggle: They arrived in London on 10th March and back here yesterday. Although it seems like a long time, I suppose its really quick, I wouldnt have panicked so much if it wasnt for the trip to Portugal. The thing I do find strange is, I emailed them last Tuesday to ask if they knew when our PP would be back, they replied within in two hours! saying the visa's were put in the PP on 30th March and would leave London later that week - which they did, but that meant they sat in London for severn working day after the visa was added doing nothing!

Not sure if to cross the border and "land" or just wait until we go to Portugal and "land" on the way back in.

Good luck to all those still waiting. A big thanks to AmyDavid who answered all my silly questions, gave me invaluable advise and kept me sane.
Ahh thanks Not one silly question asked though. This whole journey is a mix of elation and deflation and finally your through with it! Many many congrats and enjoy Portugal - say hello to it for me! xx
Old Apr 14th 2011, 1:02 am

Originally Posted by big ron
Hi Jacqui
Great news getting your passports back in time for Portugal and also receiving your visas.If they hadn't arrived Mary and me could have done with a trip to Portugal.Have a lovely holiday and we will see you in May.House on the market last week
Thanks Ron & Mary. Good luck with the house sale

The Portugal trip is a conference, but I am sure I will find some time to enjoy my self

See you soon!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.