Wikiposts

Passport Validity

Old Jun 1st 2002, 3:20 am
Rajesh

Default Passport Validity

We have been advised by CHC london to do the medical and send some document also.
They have informed us not to contact for 4 months from the date of sending the
medical result. My passport is expiring at the end of September 2002. That will be 3
months + from the date we post the medical. Can you tell me if i can make a new
passport and send now along with these papers or inform them about my passport
validity and wait for their instructions to send it later? Any suggestion please?

Old Jun 1st 2002, 5:20 am
Jim Humphries

Default Re: Passport Validity

Get your new passport and send it to them as soon as you can. Waiting for
instructions would only delay receipt of your visa. jim humphries

Rajesh wrote:
    >
    > We have been advised by CHC london to do the medical and send some document also.
    > They have informed us not to contact for 4 months from the date of sending the
    > medical result. My passport is expiring at the end of September 2002. That will be
    > 3 months + from the date we post the medical. Can you tell me if i can make a new
    > passport and send now along with these papers or inform them about my passport
    > validity and wait for their instructions to send it later? Any suggestion please?