Passport Requests - Advice Needed

Old Jan 10th 2010, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Glassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the rough
Default Passport Requests - Advice Needed

Hi All,

Firstly, happy new year everyone, I hope you all have a fantastic 2010. Our new year has started off on a high as we’ve just received our passport requests. I can’t believe how quickly the last three years have flown by. Only seems like yesterday we were sitting in an Emigrate Seminar in Sandown taking the first steps on our emigration journey.

As usual I’m after some advice. The passport request comes with an Updated Information Chart, which has to be completed by everyone on the application. Part of the form asks you to complete your Family Name and First Name, however there is no mention of your middle name on the form. Has anyone else put their middle name on this form when completing it? I ask the question because I have put my middle name of every other piece of documentation and it just seems odd that the CHC aren’t asking for it this time round. Any ideas?

Thanks Again

Glassy
Old Jan 10th 2010, 7:38 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport Requests - Advice Needed

I just put what they asked for, congrats on PPR !
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

Originally Posted by Glassy
Hi All,

Firstly, happy new year everyone, I hope you all have a fantastic 2010. Our new year has started off on a high as we’ve just received our passport requests. I can’t believe how quickly the last three years have flown by. Only seems like yesterday we were sitting in an Emigrate Seminar in Sandown taking the first steps on our emigration journey.

As usual I’m after some advice. The passport request comes with an Updated Information Chart, which has to be completed by everyone on the application. Part of the form asks you to complete your Family Name and First Name, however there is no mention of your middle name on the form. Has anyone else put their middle name on this form when completing it? I ask the question because I have put my middle name of every other piece of documentation and it just seems odd that the CHC aren’t asking for it this time round. Any ideas?

Thanks Again

Glassy
Congratulations on your PPR

Binty
Old Jan 11th 2010, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Glassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the rough

Cheers All

Glassy