Passport Requests

Old Dec 1st 2009, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

Wags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really nice
Default Re: Passport Requests

Just an update:

As its been just over 6 weeks since CHC received our medical results I thought I'd send a case specific query as I have had no contact from them or ecas update (not that I was expecting one anyway).

Just thought I'd try it for luck!!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 1:28 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

We had the same problem, then we got a letter yesterday....Hope you don't!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642907

Charlie
Old Dec 1st 2009, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

Wags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really nice

I saw your post, very sorry to hear that

Hope that everything clears up and you get the all clear for your meds!!

We were told that the bloods were ok, so I guess its if anything was seen on our Xrays. Will let you know any outcome
Old Dec 1st 2009, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wags18uk
Just an update:

As its been just over 6 weeks since CHC received our medical results I thought I'd send a case specific query as I have had no contact from them or ecas update (not that I was expecting one anyway).

Just thought I'd try it for luck!!
Hi Wags18uk
Its was about 7 weeks after our meds were taken that we received our PPR
hope this helps
regards

Joinerboy
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info Joinerboy. Can I ask how they contacted you?

Cheers
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

They sent the PPR via email , I'd give another week or so and if you haven't received any news try a case specific email. Some applicants have said to email them within your 6-12m timeline can have a negative affect but by giving it another week you'll have been waiting 8 weeks for news and would think you are justified to make contact.
Don't forget to detail your med dates etc in the info section when you do email them.
Best of luck
Will you be posting or dropping off your passports ? you will also require 2 passports per applicant so if you've not got them you can sort these in readyness.
regards
Joinerboy

Last edited by joinerboy; Dec 1st 2009 at 7:57 pm.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lisa
Just wanted to add my congratulations!!!!!
Yes very real now.
Good luck
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by hepburn
YEEAAAHHH!!!! We have received an email this afternoon with our PPR.
We had our medicals on 21st Sept. My god its real now.

Loads of luck to everyone waiting. Gucci get yours ready for posting!!!! Joinerboy keep your eye on your email!!!!

Lisa
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Joinerboy

Thanks for the comments, but I think I've jumped the gun, I sent the case specific enquiry yesterday - I did include the info you suggested, so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

We were hoping to drop off our passports and pick them up 2 weeks later (thursdays I believe). We are going to Whistler at the end of January (was pre booked a long time ago), but hope to tie this in with 'Landing' to save another airfare out later in the year. We hoping to make the big move June/July next year.

Cheers for the heads-up on the photo's, I think i've lost count of the number we've had done now
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Joinerboy

Thanks for the comments, but I think I've jumped the gun, I sent the case specific enquiry yesterday - I did include the info you suggested, so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

We were hoping to drop off our passports and pick them up 2 weeks later (thursdays I believe). We are going to Whistler at the end of January (was pre booked a long time ago), but hope to tie this in with 'Landing' to save another airfare out later in the year. We hoping to make the big move June/July next year.

Cheers for the heads-up on the photo's, I think i've lost count of the number we've had done now
Hi wags
I'm sure it will been fine you should receive a reply within 48hrs

regards
Joinerboy
Old Dec 20th 2009, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Quick update:

Still no reply from CIC, guess there are on the slowdown for Xmas (aren't we all!! )

Checked with the bank on Saturday and they cashed our RPRF on 23rd October

So looks like we'll have to wait for 2010, lets hope its a good year!!
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Holy Cow, Passport Requests received today (at 2.30pm with the second post, double holy cow!!)!!!! Great Early xmas present!! Just want to say thanks for all the advice from you guys out there, just reading the other posts helps to put the mind at rest and good luck to all those still waiting, don't give up, just be positive.

Hope you all have a great Xmas, we certainly will.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 8:42 am
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Cow, Passport Requests received today (at 2.30pm with the second post, double holy cow!!)!!!! Great Early xmas present!! Just want to say thanks for all the advice from you guys out there, just reading the other posts helps to put the mind at rest and good luck to all those still waiting, don't give up, just be positive.

Congratulations
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future

That has to be the best Xmas Pressie ever!!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

Gratz what a nice xmas pressie