Passport Requests

Old Oct 17th 2009, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

hepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant future
Default Re: Passport Requests

Biiba!!!! Congratulations!!!! I have been looking for your post everyday, as we are 2 weeks behind you. That is so exciting!!!! Hope we get ours soon now.

Lisa
Old Oct 17th 2009, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

hepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant futurehepburn has a brilliant future

Are you going to take your passports to London or send them via DHL or something? How exciting!!

Lisa
Old Oct 17th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hepburn
Biiba!!!! Congratulations!!!! I have been looking for your post everyday, as we are 2 weeks behind you. That is so exciting!!!! Hope we get ours soon now.

Lisa
congratulations Bilba

Hi Lisa
Hope we both hear positive news soon
regards
Joinerboy

Last edited by joinerboy; Oct 17th 2009 at 9:31 am.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Hi Joinerboy!

It's getting exciting isnt it! I have been looking for Biibas post every day, hope we are both next!

Gucci, not long for you to send your passports, you are so lucky knowing a definate date! Loads of luck!!!!

Lisa
Old Oct 17th 2009, 10:44 am
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Passport Requests

Aw thanks everyone I must admit it's only just sinking in - I've shed a few tears this morning (of happiness though )

Hepburn and Joinerboy I'm sure you'll hear soon it can't be long now...

I was so shocked at getting an email yesterday - I almost deleted it from my Blackberry thinking it was spam It's a good job I didn't and I opened it up to see what it was That would have just been my luck after all that waiting

Gucci I didn't realise you had to send your passport in after 30 days - that's great - why don't they do that for all of us eh?

Fingers crossed we'll all be there soon
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

blodeuwedd79 will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Congratulations!! So pleased it's all working out for you.

Jo x
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

guccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hepburn
Hi Joinerboy!

It's getting exciting isnt it! I have been looking for Biibas post every day, hope we are both next!

Gucci, not long for you to send your passports, you are so lucky knowing a definate date! Loads of luck!!!!

Lisa
Won't be too long now I'm sure! Kind of lucky that we got that letter but still worried about the meds (I'm sure your OH told you). I'm just wishing my life away here hoping I don't get asked to go for further tests after the dodgy x-ray

Originally Posted by Biiba
Aw thanks everyone I must admit it's only just sinking in - I've shed a few tears this morning (of happiness though )

Hepburn and Joinerboy I'm sure you'll hear soon it can't be long now...

I was so shocked at getting an email yesterday - I almost deleted it from my Blackberry thinking it was spam It's a good job I didn't and I opened it up to see what it was That would have just been my luck after all that waiting

Gucci I didn't realise you had to send your passport in after 30 days - that's great - why don't they do that for all of us eh?

Fingers crossed we'll all be there soon
I know, very strange - It's a little puzzling as to why we've had a different letter. It stated that our visas would be ready 30-45 days after the date of medical as long as no further tests would be required, therefore, to send the passports 30 days AFTER our meds.........I'll have it though, I'm not complaining!

I'll echo your words, good luck to all of you at that final stage.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

drabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant future

I received my passport request this morning. Letter was dated 9th Oct So, Jet, it looks like yours should be very, very soon.

Alanb
Old Oct 20th 2009, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Location: Larkfield, Kent, Landed Toronto July 09, perm move to Cambridge March 2010
moley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Biiba
Hi, for all of you who had medicals at a similar time to me I got my Passport Requests today

After stalking the postman for the last couple of weeks to my surprise the request actually came by e-mail at lunch time today!!!

Thanks guys for all your support, and hope those still waiting will hear back soon
Congrats!! Now all the stress of waiting is over, there's the nice stress of moving etc!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:32 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by guccismith
Won't be too long now I'm sure! Kind of lucky that we got that letter but still worried about the meds (I'm sure your OH told you). I'm just wishing my life away here hoping I don't get asked to go for further tests after the dodgy x-ray

I know, very strange - It's a little puzzling as to why we've had a different letter. It stated that our visas would be ready 30-45 days after the date of medical as long as no further tests would be required, therefore, to send the passports 30 days AFTER our meds.........I'll have it though, I'm not complaining!

Oh hope they don't need any more tests Gucci I guess they would have contacted you quickly if they did - especially when they know you'll be sending your passports in soon. For you
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:33 pm
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by moley39
Congrats!! Now all the stress of waiting is over, there's the nice stress of moving etc!
Thanks Moley - I know EXACTLY what you mean
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:34 pm
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by drabux
I received my passport request this morning. Letter was dated 9th Oct So, Jet, it looks like yours should be very, very soon.

Alanb
Congratulations! that's great news x
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by drabux

Alanb
Congratulations and good luck. We won't be too far behind....when we eventually get tests done.

JET