Passport Requests

Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:53 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Talking Passport Requests

Hi, for all of you who had medicals at a similar time to me I got my Passport Requests today

After stalking the postman for the last couple of weeks to my surprise the request actually came by e-mail at lunch time today!!!

Thanks guys for all your support, and hope those still waiting will hear back soon
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Re: Passport Requests

Great news...hopefully we won't be too long behind you now.

I sent CIC an email today. On the London site I read that the mail strike has delayed mail etc.

Therefore I sent them an online info message.

I said that the medicals were completed on Sep 10th and that the rest of the requested info was with them on the 12th. Therefore in light of the potential strikes by the mail - - would it be possible to have future correspondance on email until the dispute is over.

It looks like they are doing that - in your case anyway.

I guess the planning starts now !!

All the best

JET
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:26 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Passport Requests

Originally Posted by JET747
Great news...hopefully we won't be too long behind you now.

I sent CIC an email today. On the London site I read that the mail strike has delayed mail etc.

Therefore I sent them an online info message.

I said that the medicals were completed on Sep 10th and that the rest of the requested info was with them on the 12th. Therefore in light of the potential strikes by the mail - - would it be possible to have future correspondance on email until the dispute is over.

It looks like they are doing that - in your case anyway.

I guess the planning starts now !!

All the best

JET
Thanks JET - I wondered if that's why they must be sending emails! I was beginning to get paranoid that our request would be lost in a pile of mail somewhere.....

Hope you hear back soon! For the record I checked my status on e-cas and it still says 'in process' so it doesn't appear to have been updated
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

skier is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Biiba
Hi, for all of you who had medicals at a similar time to me I got my Passport Requests today

After stalking the postman for the last couple of weeks to my surprise the request actually came by e-mail at lunch time today!!!

Thanks guys for all your support, and hope those still waiting will hear back soon
Nice one!

Many congratulations to you and best of luck

Martin & Belinda
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Can you post the link on this thread regarding the postal strike. I have had a look and I dont seem to be able to find it. Thanks
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Biiba

That great news, we had our medicals on 10 Sep and they were sent to CIC on the 18 Sep, hopefully we won't be long behind you, it's really hard trying to not get too excited though!!!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

guccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant future

Wow...............congrats Biiba, relief at last!

I'm sure we won't be too far behind you. Our med request letter stated that they wouldn't send any further correspondence unless there was a problem with our meds and to send in our passports 30 days AFTER our meds........so off they will be going on 28th Oct. I don't hear anything from them in the meantime!

Once again, great news. Enjoy the weekend.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:54 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

wohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats that is fab news look forward to seeing you all here soon !!

Have a fab weekend !

xxx
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:57 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Great News
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Biiba!

Is your case processing in Buffalo or London?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:45 pm
Home Sweet Home

Red face Re: Passport Requests

Thanks Guys
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:46 pm
Home Sweet Home

Smile Re: Passport Requests

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Congrats Biiba!

Is your case processing in Buffalo or London?
Thanks WTM it's in London
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:47 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old Oct 16th 2009, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by englishrose1
Can you post the link on this thread regarding the postal strike. I have had a look and I dont seem to be able to find it. Thanks
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca....aspx?lang=eng

This is on the London site and is self explanatory.

JET
Old Oct 17th 2009, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Congrats Bilba!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.