Passport Requests !!

Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

dogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to all
Default Passport Requests !!

Hi

Received passport requests via email yesterday Panic setting in now, seems like there's so much to do

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help, without which we'd never have got to this stage, I have included my timeline below if its any help
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice
Default Re: Passport Requests !!

Comgratulations, good luck in Canada.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of

Congrats that's brilliant! And thanks for the timeline it's very useful
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:10 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news..........the process seems to vary so much, I go tmy passport requested this week but no sign of an email!
Old Jul 18th 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

dogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to alldogman scotland is a name known to all

Thanks folks

Brownstar - I emailed CHC and asked them to send out passport requests when they are ready, we have problems getting mail sometimes, we got reply next day with passport req !

Last edited by dogman scotland; Jul 18th 2009 at 10:34 am.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

Congrats and good luck in your new life.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Monkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dogman scotland
I have included my timeline below if its any help
Help? Help?????? I've had a wee run round the garden!

THANKS!!! London received our meds back on the same day.

Imagine them emailing you the PPR???? OH (main applicant and therefore potential recipient of said exciting electronic missive) is asleep but he might not be for long!! Ooo, just read you emailed them first. Expect we'll get them in post then. Mailbox is right across from our house so I'll put the dog on Postie Patrol.

Loving your pic of your big Scottish rotties. Are they coming? Big slobbery kisses for them from my golden retriever / rottie cross.

Aye, you've got lots to do but it's dead exciting.

Last edited by Monkey Puzzle; Jul 18th 2009 at 4:37 pm. Reason: update
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

Congrats. Enjoy your new life
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Jul 18th 2009, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Congrats !
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks folks

Hope you hear soon Monkey Puzzle, might be worth e-mailing them to ask them to send PPR via email, I sent a case specific enquiry to London and heard from them the next day.

Only got one Rott now, a seven year old bitch, looking at re homing her if we can get a good home, she has a skin allergy and we're not sure how the move would affect her. Can I ask how Rotts are regarded in Canada ? People take a very dim view of them in the UK after all the attacks over the last few years.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

webnibs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Was wondering what was in the email subject and did it come from CHC ?

We sent 90 day documents back end of January, Med request and additional info March. Meds completed April, Police check back from Oz beginning of June and sent to CHC. Not sure if to chase by email or not or wait a few more weeks.
Intending to land in December while on 3 week holiday then return and sell house etc in the new year.

Cheers
Nibs.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 10:28 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by webnibs
Hi,
Was wondering what was in the email subject and did it come from CHC ?

We sent 90 day documents back end of January, Med request and additional info March. Meds completed April, Police check back from Oz beginning of June and sent to CHC. Not sure if to chase by email or not or wait a few more weeks.
Intending to land in December while on 3 week holiday then return and sell house etc in the new year.

Cheers
Nibs.
I suggest you wait, since your application wasn't complete until June, when you sent the police check. The don't have an IO just breathlessly waiting for documents to arrive.

PMM
Old Jul 20th 2009, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Monkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to all

Only got one Rott now, a seven year old bitch, looking at re homing her if we can get a good home, she has a skin allergy and we're not sure how the move would affect her. Can I ask how Rotts are regarded in Canada ? People take a very dim view of them in the UK after all the attacks over the last few years.
Well, I don't know about other areas of Canada but where we are has a pretty high rate of dog ownership and you see all shapes and sizes, including rotties, who live as part of the family. We volunteer at the local SPCA as dog-walkers and have met many of our friends through that so would only really be able to give you an opinion from true "dog people" who know that rotties are pretty much huge soft snugglers! (With one ear cocked for burglars, of course.)

Of course, particular breeds can have traits either encouraged or discouraged depending on their owners and training as you know....I know plenty of pitbulls who have been adopted from the shelter by loving owners and who live happy and chilled out lives.

I hope you consider bringing yours with you. Imagine the day you actually left her????

If you search on here you'll find lots of people who have flown their dogs over with no problems whatsoever. Depending on what it is she's actually allergic to she might even fare better ...just thinking about an Airedale pal who was allergic to BC grass (No, no that kind of grass ) then totally fine when it moved to Alberta and had different stuff to roll around in. If it's stress related I'm sure yours would love the chilled out Canadian lifestyle and big garden you're bound to have!

Good luck with whatever you decide .... and congrats again on the PPR!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul5455 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Passport Requests !!

Hi

Received passport requests via email yesterday Panic setting in now, seems like there's so much to do

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help, without which we'd never have got to this stage, I have included my timeline below if its any help
congratulations!
its such a good feeling huh?!