Passport Requests.....

Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

sgbolt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Passport Requests.....

congratulations, that was fast!!!! all the best with the house. Enjoy Ontarion..
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Passport Requests.....

Originally Posted by nicci1973
Hi Michelle,

We want to head to Belleville area, but will stretch our search to Kingston area if we need too.
We have family there well in Montreal but they are planning on moving very soon to be in this area too. Good luck to you and your family, I hope the move goes well

I can't wait...... It is just the house holding us back right now, may have to take drastic action to sell.... i.e. get a company to buy at a very discounted rate!! Not ideal but is something to consider, although OH doesn't even want to go there!!
Thank you to everyone for your congrats and good luck to you all.
</IMG></IMG></IMG>
we are in Kingston! we love it, and are just at the other end ....buying a house here, listening on the radio yesterday, it said that Kingston is the 3rd safest city to live in out of 27!! so something to think about!! any questions just let me know.