Wikiposts

Passport requests

Old Mar 11th 2005, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

Boyee will become famous soon enough
Default Passport requests

I apologize is this has been asked a milllion times, but I am wondering about passport requests. My conjugal partner is going through the CHC in New Delhi and they have asked for his passport on Feb14, 2005 and his interview is on March 23 2005. I know the visa office in each country is different, but i am just wondering why they would want the PP so early.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

gardengirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Passport requests

Originally Posted by Boyee
I apologize is this has been asked a milllion times, but I am wondering about passport requests. My conjugal partner is going through the CHC in New Delhi and they have asked for his passport on Feb14, 2005 and his interview is on March 23 2005. I know the visa office in each country is different, but i am just wondering why they would want the PP so early.

Hi Boyee..How are you??..I can tell you my story,,which is very simmilar to your story,,.I have went threw what you ,are going threw now..The New Delhi office most times will request the passport upfront it is just part of that visa office's process,,,If you would like to email me,,i can tell you alot more,,and probley some of what you do not want to know also..I am from Nova Scotia...Yesterday i was trying to find information about the appeals process by looking,and reading on a few immigration forums,,,and then i seen the the title (our story) when i read your story,,i thought in someway it was my story also..Feel free to email me if you like.. gardengirl
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:21 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

hello boyee
i dont understand why would they ask fr ur partner's passport on 14th march? did they send a new letter asking for it or was it just a generalized letter that u got before? if it is the same letter u are talking abt, then i dont think u need to send it. If they issued a new letter asking fr his passport, specifically mentioning 14th of march, then i think he should send it off fast!

becuz of the amount of fraud cases in New Delhi, its their custom to ask fr the passport upfront! if they do send a generalized PP request letter and an interview letter at the same time (I got it almost at the same time), its better to take the passport to the interview! otherwise, if the interview is waived, the passport they requested would already be there.
so, if ur partner got a letter asking fr his passport on 14th March specifically, then he should send it off fast....
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:27 am

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amancharan
hello boyee
i dont understand why would they ask fr ur partner's passport on 14th march? did they send a new letter asking for it or was it just a generalized letter that u got before? if it is the same letter u are talking abt, then i dont think u need to send it. If they issued a new letter asking fr his passport, specifically mentioning 14th of march, then i think he should send it off fast!

becuz of the amount of fraud cases in New Delhi, its their custom to ask fr the passport upfront! if they do send a generalized PP request letter and an interview letter at the same time (I got it almost at the same time), its better to take the passport to the interview! otherwise, if the interview is waived, the passport they requested would already be there.
so, if ur partner got a letter asking fr his passport on 14th March specifically, then he should send it off fast....
there is a good site to get some tips on interview questions ; though do not depend on it! as every case is different, this is just a generalized list and some will not at all apply to u.
cheers
here is it:
http://www.ece.ualberta.ca/~jgill/C_I_I_Q/C_I_I_Q.html

i hope it helps!!
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

there is a good site to get some tips on interview questions ; though do not depend on it! as every case is different, this is just a generalized list and some will not at all apply to u.
cheers
here is it:
http://www.ece.ualberta.ca/~jgill/C_I_I_Q/C_I_I_Q.html

i hope it helps!!
You have been a huge help to us.. thank you so much for your kindness.. Its appreciated more than you know

boyee
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:35 am

You have been a huge help to us.. thank you so much for your kindness.. Its appreciated more than you know

boyee
thanks boyee
but the way i have really yearned to be with my wife, who was my girlfriend fr the past 2 years, is just unimaginable! though we are almost on the verge of getting together, I can understand the pain that u and ur partner would be undergoing! I want everyone, away frm their loved ones, to be together as soon as they can.
so, i just try and lend a helping hand!
thanks fr ur words of kindness though
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

thanks boyee
but the way i have really yearned to be with my wife, who was my girlfriend fr the past 2 years, is just unimaginable! though we are almost on the verge of getting together, I can understand the pain that u and ur partner would be undergoing! I want everyone, away frm their loved ones, to be together as soon as they can.
so, i just try and lend a helping hand!
thanks fr ur words of kindness though
My best wishes only go out to you and your wife, and praying that your life is long and wonderful together. I can understand how you must feel, it must be hard to be married and waiting to be with her.
I have not seen Beau face to face, but the sound of his voice soothes my lonely heart. For now that is all that I have and its not enough. We want to be married. There is much more to our story than I can put on this board. Let me just say that I am sure it would make a very interesting movie. LOL.

GOD bless you richly for you kind heart.

boyee
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:53 am

My best wishes only go out to you and your wife, and praying that your life is long and wonderful together. I can understand how you must feel, it must be hard to be married and waiting to be with her.
I have not seen Beau face to face, but the sound of his voice soothes my lonely heart. For now that is all that I have and its not enough. We want to be married. There is much more to our story than I can put on this board. Let me just say that I am sure it would make a very interesting movie. LOL.

GOD bless you richly for you kind heart.

boyee
thanks a lot
wishing u the same!
the movie (lol) will have a happy ending; I bet it!!
cheers
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

gardengirl is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks a lot
wishing u the same!
the movie (lol) will have a happy ending; I bet it!!
cheers
Hi Amy..I am just wondering,,,before your interview,,when you were requested to send your passport into New Delhi..Did they also ask for any additional items from you??...Like any new photos,or any kind of information...Thank you so much for your reply....gardengirl
Old Mar 13th 2005, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by gardengirl
Hi Amy..I am just wondering,,,before your interview,,when you were requested to send your passport into New Delhi..Did they also ask for any additional items from you??...Like any new photos,or any kind of information...Thank you so much for your reply....gardengirl
yes, I was asked fr that information!
I answered ur post in the other thread as well!
cheers