Passport Request today

Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Passport Request today

Never posted or registered before on this site but always viewed posting and had taken the numerous advices posted which assisted me in my application PR. I will like to thank you all.

AOR OCT 2005, Updated request Feb 2008 sent May 2008, Medical Request July 08 done Aug 08.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of
Default Re: Passport Request today

Congratulations!!

Where in Canada are you off to?
Old Sep 13th 2008, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

Good job!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by roxye3
Good job!
The wait is finally over and all the best with the rest??

where r u heading to????

congrats.....
Old Sep 13th 2008, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noname
Never posted or registered before on this site but always viewed posting and had taken the numerous advices posted which assisted me in my application PR. I will like to thank you all.

AOR OCT 2005, Updated request Feb 2008 sent May 2008, Medical Request July 08 done Aug 08.
CONGATULATIONS! You're nearly there.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:06 am
Just Joined

noname is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Little D
Congratulations!!

Where in Canada are you off to?
Alberta , but not sure where. Will be dropping passports off in London at the end of the month. Currently working in europe. Mrs will deliver and pickup in 10 days according to letter received. Where's the best place for IT jobs in Alberta?
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Alberta , but not sure where. Will be dropping passports off in London at the end of the month. Currently working in europe. Mrs will deliver and pickup in 10 days according to letter received. Where's the best place for IT jobs in Alberta?
Well, I guess it's got to be Calgary or Edmonton as the two largest cities in the province. We're in contact with a couple of IT professionals who are trying to get out to Calgary - we'll be glad to give you a heads up on their progress as that might give you a few tips. Also, IF Calgary ended up being your destination then, for some light relief from the endless research you are no doubt having to do right now, feel free to take a look at our blog (see link in signature line below) which gives something of a look at life out this way, as we experience it.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:53 am
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough

congrats