Passport Request Received

Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Passport Request Received

Yeah, yeah I can take it all!!

As the proud owner of 4 PR visas, you can be as rude as you like, 'cos it ain't gonna change my day.

Still looking for a tube station with a ramp... (only joking)

Simon
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon876
Yeah, yeah I can take it all!!

As the proud owner of 4 PR visas, you can be as rude as you like, 'cos it ain't gonna change my day.

Still looking for a tube station with a ramp... (only joking)

Simon
Congrats Simon

When do you think you will be coming for good ?

Gaynor
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Congrats Simon

When do you think you will be coming for good ?

Gaynor
Very, very soon...

See: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...74#post5386874

Simon
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

KatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really nice

Passports collected yesterday with a pre collection celebration lunch round the corner from the CHC at Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's; all very nice.
Packers in next week so its all systems go.
This photo is rather an old one from the internet but seems appropriate:
Attached Thumbnails Passport Request Received-20068415934_pic26500.jpg  
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:57 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KatyM
Signature updated
I'm off to the to London tomorrow to take our passports

Only 2 weeks one day and we will have our visas

andrew
Fantastic news, congratulations
Terese
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Signature updated
I'm off to the to London tomorrow to take our passports

Only 2 weeks one day and we will have our visas

andrew
congratuulations!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:01 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Its by choice. I can get into London by trian in 35 minutes and just feel happier taking the passports. I did see on the news last week talk of postal strikes so don't want to risk it.
Hopefully we should be in Florida for 3 weeks from the end of this month and then "land" mid November.
If you are planning to go to the U.S. and then land in Canada, you will probably need to have return tickets to the U.K. if you plan to use the U.S. visa waiver scheme.

Or you would need U.S. tourist visas.