Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Passport Request this Morning......Yippee!

Passport Request this Morning......Yippee!

Old Jan 27th 2010, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice
Default Re: Passport Request this Morning......Yippee!

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi

After all the worrying over my medical results and further testing..........we got a brown envelope from the postman this morning.

I just burst into tears...the pressure has been so great for me......the thought that if we failed it would have been because of ME.....such a feeling of relief now though.

Hope anyone else waiting gets theirs soon......The mighty CHC have woken from the Christmas slumber......Phew!!!!!
lol
Stef

Binty
CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK
Old Jan 27th 2010, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Jimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really nice

Congratulations Stef
I'm really pleased for you !
Like us you've really been through the mill.
I know how destructive and worrying all the waiting is, so thank God it's over eh ?
I think you just have to put that crappy period of your life behind you and get on with living your dream !
Fantastic feeling isn't it ? I'm still on a high now !
The next phase is being mad busy getting the move sorted so best of luck with that. Since we got PPR we don't seem to have had a minute, but I prefer it that way !
Have a great party, cos you've certainly earned it !
Savour the moment !
Well done you and your family
Git some yall down yer neck !
Jimsan.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

congrats hun - let just hope mine are in the post to Canada too
Old Jan 27th 2010, 2:24 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaye.
Congratulations Stef, you deserve it after all you've been through!

Tried to give karma but said I need to spread it around
I got that response too
Here's some for you then maybe I can send some to Stef
Old Jan 27th 2010, 2:30 am

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

well done......
Been a long road but you have finally made it.
LB
Old Jan 27th 2010, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone
Thank you all sooooo much for all your good wishes....still flying at 50,000 feet.
lol
Stef
Old Jan 27th 2010, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Excellent! After all you've been through, you richly deserve it. You are an inspiration to us all!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Big congrats Stef and all the best for the future

Regards
Joinerboy
Old Jan 27th 2010, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

You know already how excited I am for you Stef, just over the moon after all the crap you've had to wade through......
Old Jan 27th 2010, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Stef and goodluck for the future - almost 4 years to the day since your AOR.

Happy planning now!

Poppit
Old Jan 27th 2010, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Thanks........the longest 4 years of our lives without a doubt!!!!
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by Poppit
Congratulations Stef and goodluck for the future - almost 4 years to the day since your AOR.

Happy planning now!

Poppit
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

Hi, I'm so happy for you. You always have great advice for everyone and now it's your turn, which is great.
Let us know how it goes. Where are you headed?
Becky
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi
Thanks
We are going to LaSalle in Windsor Ontario.........its just over the border with Detroit USA. On Lake Erie.
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by beckybev
Hi, I'm so happy for you. You always have great advice for everyone and now it's your turn, which is great.
Let us know how it goes. Where are you headed?
Becky
Old Jan 27th 2010, 11:52 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

great news
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wow
Thanks everyone.......now the hard work of the move co-ordination can begin.....Doh!!!!!
lol
Stef

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.