Passport Request

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Big GG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Passport Request

I did my medicals on the 1st of July and waiting for passport request. When do I pay landing fee ? Do I get the passport request along with the instruction to make the landing fee payment ? How do I make the payment ? Do I pay it to a bank account ?

Thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport Request

Hi
We had our request for payment sent with our medical requests, so we just got a Bankers Draft in $cdn and made payable to The Reciever General of Canada then sent it in on its own with the copy request and file number on documents and outside of envelope. Newer applications have the ability to pay by credit / debit card I believe...just have a look on the CIC website to see if your application RPRF fee can be paid that way. We were the older application queue.
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by Big GG
I did my medicals on the 1st of July and waiting for passport request. When do I pay landing fee ? Do I get the passport request along with the instruction to make the landing fee payment ? How do I make the payment ? Do I pay it to a bank account ?

Thanks