Passport request

Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

claredobson is on a distinguished road
Talking Passport request

Its finally here!!!
It seems like a lifetime of waiting for - well its been 3 years give or take a few days!
We received our Passport Request yesterday, so the end is in sight and we are looking forward to crossing the bridge in St Stephen soon
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport request

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Congratulations Clare

I see you are in Quispamsis. My husband and I are planning on settling there once our PR comes through, how are you finding it? We are visiting again in May. We have our 90 day letter, so still a way to go, but nearer than we were before!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by maddhobs
Congratulations and best wishes!
Thank you so much we are made up!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by luvmykids
Congratulations Clare

I see you are in Quispamsis. My husband and I are planning on settling there once our PR comes through, how are you finding it? We are visiting again in May. We have our 90 day letter, so still a way to go, but nearer than we were before!
We totally love it here. The kids are so happy and we have met some really nice people and quiet a few fellow English escapees!

It is a lot quieter on the entertainment front in Saint John,than Leeds where we are from, but we don't care as the quality of life is so much better for us as a family.

If I can answer any questions or help you out in any way just message me, Good luck! Clare
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Clare & family.

We too are NB expats. There seems to be more & more Brits waking up to the charms of the Maritimes.

I reckon its the friendliest place in the world.

congrats again.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pennyhp
Congratulations Clare & family.

We too are NB expats. There seems to be more & more Brits waking up to the charms of the Maritimes.

I reckon its the friendliest place in the world.

congrats again.
Thanks so much!
It is true what is said about the Maritimes it is a very friendly place indeed and we also love living here, soooooo glad we have got to stay!