Passport Request

Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

bunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the rough
Default Passport Request

Well finally we received through the post yesterday instructions about sending our passports to London to get the visas. Can't believe it has taken less than 4 weeks since they received our medicals. Will send next week and hopefully get them back a couple of weeks later.

I will let you all know once I receive them!

Sharon
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

zmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nice
Default Re: Passport Request

Excellent news - did you get the bubbly out?

Hopefully we'll get ours in the next couple of weeks too then!

Zoe M. x
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Great news

You will be on your way across the pond soon

Hope you had a few drinks in celebration

Jo
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:01 pm
frothing loon mk 2

hamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skiboy10
Great news

You will be on your way across the pond soon

Hope you had a few drinks in celebration

Jo
terrific news , i wish you all the very best for the future. its good to know
that everything does'nt take forever with this moving abroad mallarky. we should all be called job/ jobe for our persiverance.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

bunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hamshank
terrific news , i wish you all the very best for the future. its good to know
that everything does'nt take forever with this moving abroad mallarky. we should all be called job/ jobe for our persiverance.
Thanks everyone and yes we did have more than a few I must admit last night. Now sitting here as if we had nothing to do. Just don't know where to start.

Good luck to all of you!!!!

Sharon
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bunnett
Well finally we received through the post yesterday instructions about sending our passports to London to get the visas. Can't believe it has taken less than 4 weeks since they received our medicals. Will send next week and hopefully get them back a couple of weeks later.

Sharon
Congratulations.

We've just had our medicals so we are in the final waiting room. I notice that the magazines aren't any better - loads of photography, cars and fashion tips.

Oh, and Readers Digest.

Simon
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice

Congratulations - fab feeling isnt it,, we got ours last week now frantically sorting out house, paperwork etc..etc.. loads to do !!!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

the moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nicethe moog is just really nice

we are similar - had medicals 6th June (in Canada) and now waiting in hope for passport requests - but i guess as we're in Canada have to take account extra time for posting of medicals to London, and pass requests from London back to us and so on...
Old Jul 21st 2007, 4:15 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Hi Bunnett,

Sorry 2 b so far behind, getting on a computer is a rareity at the mo, congrats on the passport request tho, hope all goes smoothly 4 u

Steven
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:04 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bunnett

Sharon
Hi Sharon,

so sorry I missed your post - CONGRATULATIONS!

Louise x