Passport Request!

Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Jenna31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Passport Request!

I got my passport request!

I am an outside spouse applicant (USA). I can't believe I finally get to live in the same country with my hubby!

My timeline is as follows:

Sent application: Jan 31st, 2005
Hubby approved as sponsor: Feb 24th, 2005 (or thereabout)
AOR: March 3, 2005 (e-client shows "in process")
Initial Assessment letter: June 9, 2005. Interview waived, proof of medical received, and a request for a new FBI clearance.
Sent new FBI clearance to Buffalo: June 29th, 2005
Passport request: Sept 8, 2005

About seven months for my timeline as an outside USA spouse application, with additional documentation requested in mid-process.

I'm so excited and happy.
Positive vibes and good luck for everyone waiting, and big positive vibes for all of our skilled worker applicants.
I know my wait was a drop in the bucket compared to a lot of your waiting times, but I still wanted to share my good news with others like yourselves who understand this process...and for everyone who hears "Did you hear anything from immigration yet?" everyday, from people they know. (how frustrating that can be!)
The day has come when I can finally say, "Yes, I heard!!!" And I hope that day will come for all of you soon too.
Good luck everyone!!!

-Jenna
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:32 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Passport Request!

Congrats, and all the best for finally living with your husband in Canada!

Originally Posted by Jenna31

I am an outside spouse applicant (USA). I can't believe I finally get to live in the same country with my hubby!

Initial Assessment letter: June 9, 2005. Interview waived, proof of medical received, and a request for a new FBI clearance.

About seven months for my timeline as an outside USA spouse application, with additional documentation requested in mid-process.

Positive vibes and good luck for everyone waiting, and big positive vibes for all of our skilled worker applicants.
I know my wait was a drop in the bucket compared to a lot of your waiting times, but I still wanted to share my good news with others like yourselves who understand this process...and for everyone who hears "Did you hear anything from immigration yet?" everyday, from people they know. (how frustrating that can be!)
The day has come when I can finally say, "Yes, I heard!!!" And I hope that day will come for all of you soon too.
Good luck everyone!!!

-Jenna
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Hope you have a long and happy life together
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:17 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Congratulations..

It has certainly been a week of good news for a lot of people!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Congrats . have a nice time in Canada.

This past one or two weeks a lot of people have got PPR's or medical requests.

I feel so dump for having sent my application so late.

Regs
Old Sep 9th 2005, 4:41 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck everyone!!!

-Jenna
Congratulations Jenna....
Have a good one in Canada
Old Sep 9th 2005, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

T@m@s is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Passport Request, just hear these beautiful words
P-a-s-s-p-o-r-t R-e-q-u-e-s-t!!!
I think I will hum these words while I'm hibernating.

CONGRATULATION with your new life in Canada!!
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:27 am
Mission Accomplished !

bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough

Congratulations
Old Sep 9th 2005, 11:16 am
Maller

Good luck everyone!!!

-Jenna
Congrats!!!!