Passport Number

Old Mar 26th 2017, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Lmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to behold
Default Passport Number

Hello all,
I have just got my new passport back and the passport number is different to the one I give when I applied for the IEC. How do I go about updating it to the new one?

Any help greatly appreciated as normal!
Old Mar 26th 2017, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport Number

When did you apply for the IEC? What stage are you at?
Old Mar 26th 2017, 1:20 pm
Resident Maple Leaf Lush

sharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lmjt
Hello all,
I have just got my new passport back and the passport number is different to the one I give when I applied for the IEC. How do I go about updating it to the new one?

Any help greatly appreciated as normal!
Have a read of this: What do I do if I get a new passport after I apply for International Experience Canada?
Old Mar 26th 2017, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Lmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to beholdLmjt is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
When did you apply for the IEC? What stage are you at?
I have the Correspondence Letter which I take the Canadian Border Services(POE?) to get my work permit.

Is the Correspondence Letter also known as the LOI is that correct?

Thanks

I just had a look, so as I all ready have my letter of introduction I just take a copy of my old passport along with my new one and tell the border services I have a new passport and to make sure my passport information on my work permit matches my new passport information?
Old Mar 27th 2017, 2:20 pm
Resident Maple Leaf Lush

sharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lmjt
I just had a look, so as I all ready have my letter of introduction I just take a copy of my old passport along with my new one and tell the border services I have a new passport and to make sure my passport information on my work permit matches my new passport information?
That's how I read the info in the link I know when I applied for PR I had to renew my passport, thus obtaining a new passport number, and I did bring old and new when I was getting PR and it wasn't a problem as they could see both.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sharkus
That's how I read the info in the link I know when I applied for PR I had to renew my passport, thus obtaining a new passport number, and I did bring old and new when I was getting PR and it wasn't a problem as they could see both.
Yea it says bring a photo copy of old but I'm just going to ring my old one with me