Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Passport collection from CHC London

Passport collection from CHC London

Old Dec 8th 2011, 6:01 pm
ZIG
Forum Regular

ZIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Passport collection from CHC London

Took a day off from work and went to collect passport from CHC London, checked visas and went for shopping and dinner at Regent street.

Came back to Milton Keynes and found that CHC has swapped pictures of my kids on Confirmation of Permanent Residence Letter

What a bad end to a wonderful day ....

Lesson: Always check all your documents before leaving High Commission
Old Dec 8th 2011, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all
Default Re: Passport collection from CHC London

Congratulations Zig...we picked ours up last week...great feeling isn't it?

Shame about the mix up...we raced to the park and opened them there. Good job we did, they had our 12 yr old as married.

Hope you get it sorted easily.

Good luck in Canada, wherever you're heading.
Old Dec 9th 2011, 1:05 pm
ZIG
Forum Regular

ZIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Deeny and Congratulation to you as well ...

Did u get this corrected from them?

For me they are saying that we are very busy at this point of the year and you can get this corrected at port of entry
Old Dec 9th 2011, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Hi ZIG,

Yes, they said the same the same to me, no need to worry about what they deem minor inconsistencies (their words not mine).

Regards
Old Dec 9th 2011, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

Olitrazac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Zig
Great news on collection, pain about the errors though!

Without hijacking the thread we noticed you're in MK, we're in Dunstable, going through the same process. Tried to PM you but we've only just started using the forum so can't. PM us back if you fancy meeting to share experience to date and plans for future.

Good luck planning the future.