Wikiposts

Passport back!!!!!!!

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:57 am
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Passport back!!!!!!!

Hello all,

Just got our passports back 3 weeks to the day after sending them to Londonshiney new visa stuck right in the middle!!!

Buffalo on Saterday!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport back!!!!!!!

Congratulations!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:45 am

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you

Cant wait to get down to the border!!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

omro is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome!!

Three weeks to the day you sent or the day they arrived? Mine arrived in London last Thursday, I sent them last Tuesday.

Why not go to Niagara? It's closer, you can get everything sorted faster :-)

Last edited by omro; Dec 2nd 2009 at 11:30 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:30 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:36 am
Account Closed

Lorna999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by purple80
Congratulations
That's fantastic news... lucky you!! Well done and all the best. keep us posted on how it':s all going!
Lorna
Old Dec 4th 2009, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by city4
Hello all,

Just got our passports back 3 weeks to the day after sending them to Londonshiney new visa stuck right in the middle!!!

Buffalo on Saterday!!!
its been 2 weeks today that i posted mine, fingers crossed they will arrive soon !
Old Dec 4th 2009, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

I'm totally freaking out, but it's only been a week...
Old Dec 4th 2009, 4:43 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Dec 4th 2009, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,

Buffalo on Saterday!!!
Hi city4
Big congrats

regards
Joinerboy
Old Dec 4th 2009, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

You'll have to post your experience of going out and back in!
Old Dec 4th 2009, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,

Buffalo on Saterday!!!
great news, hope all goes well for sat
Old Dec 4th 2009, 12:08 pm

Thanks everyone

It was 3 weeks to the day we posted it off to London.

I know Niagara is closer but I've some business to take care of in the Buffalo area!!!
Old Dec 4th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I think Niagara is Buffalo
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by omro
Awesome!!

Three weeks to the day you sent or the day they arrived? Mine arrived in London last Thursday, I sent them last Tuesday.

Why not go to Niagara? It's closer, you can get everything sorted faster :-)
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

:-) Nope, there are border crossings at Niagara Falls, Ontario into Niagara Falls, New York and from Fort Erie, Ontario into Buffalo, New York.

Niagara is just a little sooner than Fort Erie.

I remember all this from having to go to Buffalo for my student visa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.