Parental Sponsorship 2014

Old Jan 2nd 2014, 10:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parental Sponsorship 2014

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cana...ions-1.2481803
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 2:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psyched
Our pack is complete and I'm dropping at couriers this morning, wonder how fast these applications will hit the 5000.
Do you know if it's arrived yet? Apparently our application was in the first 500...there were 35 couriers in front of our guy. The company said they had received requests from people to meet them at the airport to collect and deliver their apps. They were flying straight in and out.

Good luck...hope your application is in the cut.
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Psyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Do you know if it's arrived yet? Apparently our application was in the first 500...there were 35 couriers in front of our guy. The company said they had received requests from people to meet them at the airport to collect and deliver their apps. They were flying straight in and out.

Good luck...hope your application is in the cut.
Thanks Jerseygirl
Ours was signed for at 8:20 this morning Ontario time. No idea what number though!

Hopefully be able to find out online before too long
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 3:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Jerseygirl
Ours was signed for at 8:20 this morning Ontario time. No idea what number though!

Hopefully be able to find out online before too long
I won't hold my breathe about finding anything out online.
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Psyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to all

I won't hold my breathe about finding anything out online.
I'm hoping as per the instruction guide that we can use the login link with existing supervisa UCI's to see if the package passes initial completeness check, then we'll be able to breath a sigh of relief. Need to re-read the what happens next bit of the guide, not now though just finished a graveyard
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 5:31 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

I have a couple of areas on the forms that for some reason will not allow me to type, not because they have shaded them out due to a previous answer. Example is the box for the total income available to me as the sponsor, is it ok to just fill this in by hand when I print it off?

Also- I am not having a co signer on the application as I do not require this, it wont let me add "not applicable " to all those financial boxes under the co signer, is this because I said "no " to "is a co signer included in the sponsorship application"?

Just paranoid I dont want to mess up forms and lose any spot we get in the queue and it clearly states in instructions to leave no boxes blank and to put NA if required! If the form wont let me type something, then I assume its ok to complete by hand where needed?

Many Thanks, been a while since I have done these damn forms!

Old Jan 3rd 2014, 5:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I have a couple of areas on the forms that for some reason will not allow me to type, not because they have shaded them out due to a previous answer. Example is the box for the total income available to me as the sponsor, is it ok to just fill this in by hand when I print it off?

Also- I am not having a co signer on the application as I do not require this, it wont let me add "not applicable " to all those financial boxes under the co signer, is this because I said "no " to "is a co signer included in the sponsorship application"?

Just paranoid I dont want to mess up forms and lose any spot we get in the queue and it clearly states in instructions to leave no boxes blank and to put NA if required! If the form wont let me type something, then I assume its ok to complete by hand where needed?

The response for some questions have a drop down arrow...you select one of the responses from that only.

Some of our forms were filled in by hand. Also did the same with the forms for the Super Visa.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 3rd 2014 at 5:40 pm.
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 5:43 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

The response for some questions have a drop down arrow...you select one of the responses from that only.

Some of our forms were filled in by hand. Also did the same with the forms for the Super Visa.
Great thanks, good luck!, Ours should be there by Tues next week, fingers x we are ok!
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 5:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Great thanks, good luck!, Ours should be there by Tues next week, fingers x we are ok!
Good luck.
Old Jan 4th 2014, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Hi Nikki,

Yes I had same issue with total income, just add it by hand, forms are better, but not perfect as yet. If the box won't allow NA I'd left blank. If you put NA in primary column of table I don't see why it needs to go in all column entry fields, this is how I have done all my cic apps and have not had any returned.

If other boxes won't allow text input, that is how they designed the forms, I also suspect the bar codes contain the inputed text on the applicable forms too. My in-laws are already here on the supervisa so we did not identify the London office in field 4, I simply typed in, 'NA (sponsored from within Canada) here on supervisa' or something very similar!

Best of luck with you submission

Last edited by Psyched; Jan 4th 2014 at 12:23 am. Reason: auto correct , and add info
Old Jan 4th 2014, 1:19 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Hi Nikki,

Yes I had same issue with total income, just add it by hand, forms are better, but not perfect as yet. If the box won't allow NA I'd left blank. If you put NA in primary column of table I don't see why it needs to go in all column entry fields, this is how I have done all my cic apps and have not had any returned.

If other boxes won't allow text input, that is how they designed the forms, I also suspect the bar codes contain the inputed text on the applicable forms too. My in-laws are already here on the supervisa so we did not identify the London office in field 4, I simply typed in, 'NA (sponsored from within Canada) here on supervisa' or something very similar!

Best of luck with you submission
1. Think you have made a mistake by not identifying London as the processing office or CPP-Ott. CIC won't guess. (usually)
Old Jan 4th 2014, 1:24 am

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. Think you have made a mistake by not identifying London as the processing office or CPP-Ott. CIC won't guess. (usually)
I have put London on mine even though parent here in Canada on supervisa currently , I wasn't sure though when completing as no guidance given but in view that only visitor status here only option is to be processed through country of citizenship
Old Jan 4th 2014, 1:32 am

What is the right answer for visa office to process ?? I know with Spouse/common law you could choose depending on length of time sponsored person been in country but no direction given on this in instruction guide that I saw I just assumed it would be London uk for second part once sponsorship approved??? Aghhh, is it different for parents? Mine been here 7 mths
Old Jan 4th 2014, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

What is the right answer for visa office to process ?? I know with Spouse/common law you could choose depending on length of time sponsored person been in country but no direction given on this in instruction guide that I saw I just assumed it would be London uk for second part once sponsorship approved??? Aghhh, is it different for parents? Mine been here 7 mths

Instruction Guide for completion of question 4 of IMM 008

"If you are applying for refugee protection from within Canada or being sponsored from within Canada, this question does not apply to you. Go to Question 5."

That's how I did it, anyway
Old Jan 4th 2014, 3:57 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Instruction Guide for completion of question 4 of IMM 008

"If you are applying for refugee protection from within Canada or being sponsored from within Canada, this question does not apply to you. Go to Question 5."

That's how I did it, anyway
1. The above statement is for in Canada spousal applications which are sent to Vegreville. There are no "in Canada" parental applications.
2. Since the applications for P/GP go to the bottom of the pile of the P/PGs applications that already being processed. (Mississauga is working on applications submitted May/2010) then there is the overseas processing. I doubt that any of the new applications will go into processing at the O/S office for 3/4 years. So it is unlikely that any P/GPs will be still in Canada as visitors. So I would think twice before selecting CPP-Ott as the processing office.

Last edited by PMM; Jan 4th 2014 at 5:07 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.