Packaging your Application

Old Sep 13th 2018, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

FARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Packaging your Application

Hi all,

Those who have sent off your forms, how did you package it?

I've included an introductory letter and then separated into Official Documents and Supporting Forms.

From past experience (with the UK application) I have not stapled or binded any of the paper (it's all loose leaf) with post it tabs. i've put the photos in a clear sleeve.

Any recommendations prior to sending off tomorrow?

I've organised it like this: (blocked out names for privacy

-->Please find the enclosed application for a Family Class Spousal Sponsorship for myself ....I am a British citizen who holds dual citizenship with Spain.

My wife and sponsor ... is a Canadian citizen (born in North York, On, Canada). She is currently living in the UK with me and our daughter ... Our daughter ... was born on ... and is entitled to Canadian citizenship from her mother .... We are currently awaiting her Canadian citizenship and passport (we have attached the application form and proof of payment).

Please see the list of attached documents that pertain to my application:

List of Attached Documents:

Please find the following original documents (with a set of photocopies of key documents), enclosed in support of this applications:

1. Part A: Official Forms:

a. IMM 5533e: Document Checklist

b. Application Fee Proof

c. IMM1344: Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement & Undertaking

d. IMM 0008: Generic Application Form for Canada

e. IMM 5532: Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation

f. IMM 5406: Additional Family Information

g. IMM5669: Schedule A: Background Declaration

h. IMM5475: Authority to release personal information to designated individual

i. IMM 5562: Supplementary Information Your Travels (includes separate page that expands list)

2. Notarised Marriage Certificate

Part B: Supporting Documents Required

1. Sponsor Proof of Status in Canada (Passport, Birth Certificate)

2. Birth certificate of daughter

3. Canadian Passport and Citizenship Form for daughter

4. Plan of resettlement in Canada (Includes explanation as to why there is no CRA form)

a. Evaluation of our home in England

b. Job Offer for return to Canada

c. Letter from ...

d. Letter from ...

e. Letter from ...

f. Letter from ...

3. Identity Documents for Applicant

a. British Passport

b. Spanish National Identity Card

4. Police Checks for Applicant (from the United Kingdom and Spain with translation­)

5. Photos of Applicant

6. Proof of Relationship (Utility bill and drivers licence)

7. Photographic Evidence of relationship

We very much look forward to hearing from you in relation to this application. If we can provide further information on any aspect of this application, then please do not hesitate to contact us

Last edited by FARAH1305; Sep 13th 2018 at 10:36 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2018, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packaging your Application

Have a look at wiki

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousa...he_application
Old Sep 14th 2018, 2:23 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packaging your Application

I'd suggest also looking at the 'old' version of FAQ which has a dedicated section about how to organise your application, together with some examples.

https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spous...application.3F
Nearly ready...
Spousal sponsorship paperwork organisation

Also: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...ld.html#submit

Now that you’ve finished preparing your application, you can submit it for processing. You should do the following:
  1. Place a copy of the checklist on top of your complete application package. This will help make sure the application can be processed as quickly as possible when it arrives in our office.
  2. If you’re applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class and the person you are sponsoring is also applying for an open work permit, after the checklist, place:
    • the work permit application form and documents (if applicable) and
    • a separate fee payment receipt for the cost of the work permit application
  3. The order of documents should be as follows:
    • checklist;
    • open work permit application (and supporting documents), if applicable;
    • any barcode pages;
    • supporting documents, in the order they’re listed on the checklist.

Last edited by Siouxie; Sep 14th 2018 at 2:29 am.