Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Outland Common-Law Application. Which Office?

Outland Common-Law Application. Which Office?

Old Dec 28th 2009, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all
Default Outland Common-Law Application. Which Office?

Myself and my Canadian partner are both in the UK.

We are applying for Common-Law Partner. Which office do we apply through?

Also, when it asks for details of my family members in the PR application - as there is just the two of us, we leave it blank don't we? This doesn't include my birth parents etc - which are nothing to do with my application?
Old Dec 28th 2009, 4:30 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Outland Common-Law Application. Which Office?

Hi

Originally Posted by jameswales
Myself and my Canadian partner are both in the UK.

We are applying for Common-Law Partner. Which office do we apply through?

Also, when it asks for details of my family members in the PR application - as there is just the two of us, we leave it blank don't we? This doesn't include my birth parents etc - which are nothing to do with my application?
"When all else fails, read the instructions"

The complete application with support documents and proof of medical exam with the sponsorship are sent to Mississauga. You select the processing office, which in your case would be London. You have to complete the IMM 5406 in which you include your parents and siblings.