Our Visa's Have Arrived

Old Sep 7th 2005, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

fi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud of
Talking Our Visa's Have Arrived

Exactly 2 weeks after posting, our visa's have arrived. Got them posted to my work so I have been carrying my passport in my pocket showing everyone who interested (and those who are not ). So, it's all go now. Finish work 2 weeks tomorrow, leaving do the following day. A week to clear the house and a week to visit the family then we're off on the 11th October

Good luck to all of those still waiting.

Fi
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

rynhelcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Our Visa's Have Arrived

Congratulations Fiona! Good luck with the last stages and enjoy the last 2 weeks at work!

Think where you will be in a few weeks - did you ever think this day would come?

Helen
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Congratulations Fiona. Good luck and enjoy the last 2 weeks at work. Hope u have a nice time travelling and setting up things

Congrats again
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fi_broon
Exactly 2 weeks after posting, our visa's have arrived. Got them posted to my work so I have been carrying my passport in my pocket showing everyone who interested (and those who are not ). So, it's all go now. Finish work 2 weeks tomorrow, leaving do the following day. A week to clear the house and a week to visit the family then we're off on the 11th October

Fi
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Where are you going to (and where from), just to be nosy!!??
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

fi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TrishB
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Where are you going to (and where from), just to be nosy!!??
Hi Trish,

We're heading to stay with friends in Waterloo, ON to start with and then somewhere within 45 min radius of Toronto. We haven't firmly decided on a place to settle yet, depends on where the jobs are. I am moving from Birmingham. Moved here from Edinburgh 2 years ago, although I am originally from Kirkcaldy. Still got all the family visits so I have a fair bit of driving ahead of me yet.

Thanks all for the Congrats.

Fi
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:15 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fi_broon

Fi
Congrats!!
Have a nice one in Canada