Wikiposts

Our midicals today

Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:23 am
Lost again

john fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to behold
Default Our midicals today

We took our medicals today and used the doctors in Cambridge. Had our x-rays taken at The Nuffield Hospital, very nice people two x-rays as much tea and coffee as you wanted all for the price of £70 each. You only need x-rays for those over the age of 11yrs, so Sam our eldest sneaked in under this by 74 days. So this came to a total of £140.
Of to the doctors next, x-rays and urine samples in hand, so to speak. Blood test for the adults, strip down to your underwear, pushed and prodded about “Oh yes Mr Fisher you do need to loose a some weight ” says the doctor “That’s OK” says I “I’m about to loose 337 pounds”. So £337 later (no tea or coffee this time, bloody NHS practise ) we are told that 3 of us are in Category “A” and my wife is in Category “B” all being well this means we have pass. Total cost £477 there goes Christmas .
My wife has a blood condition , which requires her to have blood tests every three months at our local hospital. This is then used to control her medication. So this is the reason for the Category “B”.
How long to wait now??????????????????????????
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all
Default Re: Our midicals today

Ha Ha - I noticed you titled this thread "Our MIDICALS today" -

I was going to warn ya, pray you don`t get called for interview, you might fail on ya ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

Prakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nice

Hi John
Noticed you have AOR Nov 04 and got your medicals Nov 05 is this correct? as you mention 20 month wait?
What did you apply under as I am Nov 04 aor as well? applied business entrprenuer
Thanks
Prakash
Originally Posted by john fisher
We took our medicals today and used the doctors in Cambridge. Had our x-rays taken at The Nuffield Hospital, very nice people two x-rays as much tea and coffee as you wanted all for the price of £70 each. You only need x-rays for those over the age of 11yrs, so Sam our eldest sneaked in under this by 74 days. So this came to a total of £140.
Of to the doctors next, x-rays and urine samples in hand, so to speak. Blood test for the adults, strip down to your underwear, pushed and prodded about “Oh yes Mr Fisher you do need to loose a some weight ” says the doctor “That’s OK” says I “I’m about to loose 337 pounds”. So £337 later (no tea or coffee this time, bloody NHS practise ) we are told that 3 of us are in Category “A” and my wife is in Category “B” all being well this means we have pass. Total cost £477 there goes Christmas .
My wife has a blood condition , which requires her to have blood tests every three months at our local hospital. This is then used to control her medication. So this is the reason for the Category “B”.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by john fisher
Hi Just wondering what your time scales are - Ref AOR etc.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Prakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tiggy
Hi Tiggy, if its us your asking? we are AOR Nov 04 with 20 month wait.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:48 am
Lost again

john fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve of 5-0
Ha Ha - I noticed you titled this thread "Our MIDICALS today" -

I was going to warn ya, pray you don`t get called for interview, you might fail on ya ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I'm stuffed cos my French is shit as well.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:51 am
Lost again

Originally Posted by Prakash & Sandra
Hi John
Noticed you have AOR Nov 04 and got your medicals Nov 05 is this correct? as you mention 20 month wait?
What did you apply under as I am Nov 04 aor as well? applied business entrprenuer
Thanks
Prakash
Hi
We applied under the skilled worker, but I managed to get a job offer and have it approved by HRDC.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:55 am
Lost again

Originally Posted by Tiggy
AOR Nov 04
Med request Nov 05
They also asked for new police check as our have run out they only last a year.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:58 am
Lost again

Originally Posted by Prakash & Sandra
Hi Tiggy, if its us your asking? we are AOR Nov 04 with 20 month wait.
20 months is the same wait they gave to us but are now being fast track because of the job offer.