Our Medical request

Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:21 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold
Default Our Medical request

I phoned our consultant to day to inform them that we are going to Calgary for a week next Saturday, only to be told I must be psychic why I asked, we have got your Medical requests I nearly fell through the floor!

Now we need to get the meds booked, sell off our stuff or give it away!!

The alcohol will have to wait though as I am on nights from now until next Friday!!

For anyone interested, our AOR was 17th May 04 with an 18 month wait time.

Good luck to you all, Steve
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:25 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our Medical request

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
I phoned our consultant to day to inform them that we are going to Calgary for a week next Saturday, only to be told I must be psychic why I asked, we have got your Medical requests I nearly fell through the floor!

The alcohol will have to wait though as I am on nights from now until next Friday!!

Congratulations Steve and Tanya, won't be much longer now, Good luck and best wishes
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road

Congrats Guys, good to see more MAY AOR's getting med requests.....
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Congratulations

We are going to be in Calgary from the 6Oct to the 20Oct
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

rynhelcanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Steve! As we are May 04 too you have really cheered us up!

Can I ask who your consultants are?

Congrats again!

Helen and Ryan
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:32 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

HI Guys

Thanks for all the comments. It is impossible to explain the feeling. Steve called me at work today to give me the news and I was beaming from ear to ear. It was hard to concentrate on anything and people must have thought I was a complete nutter similing at them for no apparent reason!!!!!

To all those still waiting, your day will come and when you least expect it. Do as much prep as you can before as when that request comes thru it suddenly hits you just how much you have left to do.

Hope you all stay sane
Tanya
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:47 pm
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news ..........all the very best for your new life in Canada.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Congrats !

Hi Steve/Tanya,
First of all, luck to you for the next good news.
As you posted, you are booked for the medicals on 6th. Do you know actually how long is the wait between medicals & visa issue. Or is there anything left once medicals are done e.g background/security check etc.
Would appreciate any input.
regards,
sam
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:30 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Default Re: Congrats !

Originally Posted by harper
Hi Steve/Tanya,
First of all, luck to you for the next good news.
As you posted, you are booked for the medicals on 6th. Do you know actually how long is the wait between medicals & visa issue. Or is there anything left once medicals are done e.g background/security check etc.
Would appreciate any input.
regards,
sam
Hi Sam
Not sure about the wait between meds and visa issue, but it can't take another 16 months (fingers crossed)
We have been asked to re-do our police checks and get up to date proof of funds details as these are now a tad out of date (all info was gathered in early 2004), but as far as I know that is it.
Hope that helps
Regards ,Tanya
Old Oct 1st 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, congratluations - great news!! I thought they were still mopping up the March 04's, and I hadn't even heard about many Aprils, so you must be over the moon, 2 months ahead of 'schedule'.

Just out of interest, which province were you applying for and was it the skilled worker route or another? I only ask as our AOR is only 2 weeks after yours, but we are skilled worker, run-of-the- mill, back-of-the-queue applicants and certainly weren't expecting to hear anything anytime soon, so I don't want to get my hopes up!!

Congrats again
Snowqueen
Old Oct 1st 2005, 7:40 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Hi,

we applied under the skilled worker route.

We put down on our form Toronto and BC, not sure what difference it made perhaps the CHC have just sped up.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

we applied under the skilled worker route.

We put down on our form Toronto and BC, not sure what difference it made perhaps the CHC have just sped up.
Wow....just like us then. Maybe I could allow myself just a teensy bit of hope then ?.(just a bit, don't want to overdo the excitement! )

Cathy