Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Our Medical Forms have arrived!!!!

Wikiposts

Our Medical Forms have arrived!!!!

Old Feb 10th 2005, 3:16 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Our Medical Forms have arrived!!!!

Hee hee!! I am now VERY excited!!! Wow we have the speediest Visa Officer in the world and I want to hug him!!!!!!

Hubby is off to have his done in the UK this week, and I will arrange to have mine and daughter's done over here in Canada. Visa Officer also included a list of Canadian doctors for me...........he is such a sweetie!!!
Old Feb 10th 2005, 3:26 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Our Medical Forms have arrived!!!!

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Hee hee!! I am now VERY excited!!! Wow we have the speediest Visa Officer in the world and I want to hug him!!!!!!

Hubby is off to have his done in the UK this week, and I will arrange to have mine and daughter's done over here in Canada. Visa Officer also included a list of Canadian doctors for me...........he is such a sweetie!!!
Wow things are really moving fast for you now. Great!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:07 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mhhp
Wow things are really moving fast for you now. Great!!!!
Thank you. Hubby is not now having his done this week - pain in the butt and expensive in the UK, he will now have his done with us over here in Canada, much cheaper and shorter time to wait for a local doctor.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:20 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

That was quick. Had mine done in Kingston by a nice Dr Larabie if that helps.

Good Luck!
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:40 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by iaink
That was quick. Had mine done in Kingston by a nice Dr Larabie if that helps.

Good Luck!
Thank you Iain, I was thinking of going to Kingston too as there are a few to choose from there. Will give Dr Larabie a call.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:43 am
Premium Member

Poor Dr Larabie is recovering from surgery so is not available, will try another though.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 5:11 am
Premium Member

Okay we are all fixed up for the 11th March and hubby will fly out here to have his done.

I am sooooooo impressed with the speed of our lovely visa officer! Medical forms actually arrived yesterday in the UK, so that has only taken a week from the interview!! I am just so dumbfounded!