Wikiposts

Ordering CAIPS

Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Bluegrass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ordering CAIPS

Hip

Anyone recommends a good consultant who can order CAIPS notes?

Thanx
Old Aug 16th 2005, 12:33 am
zmh
Just Joined

zmh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ordering CAIPS

Originally Posted by Bluegrass
Hip

Thanx
Order your notes online via:
http://www.caips.ca
http://www.caipsnotes.com
I ordered mine through caips.ca they are reliable.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

MadHatters will become famous soon enoughMadHatters will become famous soon enough

Do it yourself if you live in Canada. If you live overseas ask a friend in Canada to get them for you. It is only 5CAN$. If that does not work for you, order them. I think in the previous reply they charge you 30$ for that. Do not use a consultant.

MadHatters

Hip

Thanx
Old Aug 16th 2005, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

Bluegrass is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. What are the requirement for that person in Canada in roder to be able to get my CAIPS?
Old Aug 17th 2005, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

MadHatters will become famous soon enoughMadHatters will become famous soon enough

Look for couple of threads I wrote before in this forum about it (one month ago). But basically you have to submit two forms. One requesting the caips and another one giving permission to release the information to such person and mail them to Ottawa. It takes a month more or less....

Good luck
Madhatters

Thanks. What are the requirement for that person in Canada in roder to be able to get my CAIPS?
Old Aug 17th 2005, 1:44 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone in Canada can apply for this info, but you need to fill in relevant form available from CIC to allow CIC to disclose your highly confidential and prized personal info on to a third party.

Rich.