Orazone, What's the deal?

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:13 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Orazone, What's the deal?

Originally Posted by orazone
our Medicals will expire in August 5 more months to go....
I think if I take another Medical I won't pass. I probably developed high blood pressure and other diseases LOL

Don't be angry man, it is out of our hand!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MJ23
I think if I take another Medical I won't pass. I probably developed high blood pressure and other diseases LOL

Don't be angry man, it is out of our hand!

I had the same thought a few times...this immigration process is not good for health...

man, look at yogi today! it's raining ppr for people who received IA in oct/nov!!! do you think all the system is teasing us???

Costanza
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 3:27 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by cryout
I had the same thought a few times...this immigration process is not good for health...

man, look at yogi today! it's raining ppr for people who received IA in oct/nov!!! do you think all the system is teasing us???

Costanza
You are a wise man Costanza! I think it is better for your health if you don't look at other people's timelines.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 3:28 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Not sure whether Yogi site is a reliable source to trust. But I figured out that a guy with April 2004 AOR got his PP request recently.

MJ23: I checked my mail receipts and found that in fact I sent my application on Nov 24, 2003 (exactly the same day as yours). I think that day was not good to start a new process like immigration .
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Same timeline. Pattu, where you are from ?

Originally Posted by pattu
Not sure whether Yogi site is a reliable source to trust. But I figured out that a guy with April 2004 AOR got his PP request recently.

MJ23: I checked my mail receipts and found that in fact I sent my application on Nov 24, 2003 (exactly the same day as yours). I think that day was not good to start a new process like immigration .
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 5:43 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Hi Orazone:

MJ23 was suggesting to find a name for three of us having same timelines .

I am from India and living in Canada for past three years as a student.

I guess you live in the states, where are you from ?

Best wishes.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pattu
Hi Orazone:

MJ23 was suggesting to find a name for three of us having same timelines .

Best wishes.
yeah, will think about some interesting name.

I am from India and living in Canada for past three years as a student.

I guess you live in the states, where are you from ?
Yap meet the neighbour dude. I am Pakistani, working and living in US.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:27 am
The ECA Godfather

Hey Guys,

I think where we are from has a lot to do with it, but it is not the main factor. I saw many Indians, Pakistanis, and middle eastern men get their passport requests faster than the three of us. What is the main factor? This is the 1 million dollar question! I gave up even trying to answer it!

Pattu, Yeah November 24th is proven to be a great day so far LOL Very nice track record
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

I just received move orders from my employer and they are transferring me to another unit that is owned by a partner company and a very exciting project is available there. I am in no hurry to receive PP Request now. Project will last till 31st December , 2005 and I dont know how i will manage this landing thing..... weird .. now all of sudden i am asking people for tips how to delay my case. Can I request Consulate to allow me to have fresh medicals again?

Hey Guys,

I think where we are from has a lot to do with it, but it is not the main factor. I saw many Indians, Pakistanis, and middle eastern men get their passport requests faster than the three of us. What is the main factor? This is the 1 million dollar question! I gave up even trying to answer it!

Pattu, Yeah November 24th is proven to be a great day so far LOL Very nice track record

Last edited by orazone; Mar 3rd 2005 at 8:06 am.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:55 am
The ECA Godfather

I just received move orders from my employer and they are transferring me to another unit that is owned by a partner company and a very exciting project is available there. I am in no hurry to receive PP Request now. Project will last till 31st December , 2005 and I dont know how i will manage this landing thing..... weird .. now all of sudden i am asking people for tips how to delay my case. Can I request Consulate to allow me to have fresh medicals again?
Funny how things change! If I were you, I wouldn't worry about the medicals thing. I've seen CIC give people 2 or 3 months beyond their medicals to land if they sent the passport request in the same month that the medicals expire or when medicals had already expired.

If I were you, I would join this project and work the situation as it develops.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Yap. I have already sent confirmation. Will be re-locating to Ohio next week to join my project team and then will see how things workout.

Funny how things change! If I were you, I wouldn't worry about the medicals thing. I've seen CIC give people 2 or 3 months beyond their medicals to land if they sent the passport request in the same month that the medicals expire or when medicals had already expired.

If I were you, I would join this project and work the situation as it develops.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:49 am
Fabulous Member

CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point

Yap. I have already sent confirmation. Will be re-locating to Ohio next week to join my project team and then will see how things workout.
You can always get your PP request, land, then come back to the US the same day and stay for as long as 2 years and still be able to get the 3 years in 5 for maintaining your PR status. Or that's my understanding of what I've read here and there.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Right but my re-entry visa has already got expired. So if i leave US then i will have to approach US embassy in Canada and these days your background checks can take 1-3 months. My employer is not going to wait that long. I know many people went out on expired visas and then came back the same day by using valid I-94 but i dont want to take any chance. When i move to Canada , it will be a permanent move and absolutely no coming back to US, thats why I want to stay here till 31st Dec.

Originally Posted by CasaSemanas
You can always get your PP request, land, then come back to the US the same day and stay for as long as 2 years and still be able to get the 3 years in 5 for maintaining your PR status. Or that's my understanding of what I've read here and there.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:34 pm
The ECA Godfather

Hey Orazone,

Now that you don't want the passport request to come soon, I'm going to predict that you will get it this month That's how life works LOL
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:56 pm
Fabulous Member

CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point

Right but my re-entry visa has already got expired. So if i leave US then i will have to approach US embassy in Canada and these days your background checks can take 1-3 months. My employer is not going to wait that long. I know many people went out on expired visas and then came back the same day by using valid I-94 but i dont want to take any chance. When i move to Canada , it will be a permanent move and absolutely no coming back to US, thats why I want to stay here till 31st Dec.
Ah! Well, good luck. That's way more complex than my situation. Seems wierd to say "gee, I hope your PP request doesn't come too soon".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.