Orazone, What's the deal?

Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:49 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Talking Orazone, What's the deal?

Hey Orazone,

I feel like you and I are standing out in the rain and yet we arn't getting wet LOL Passport requests are falling left and right, and you and I are still waiting
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Orazone, What's the deal?

well said bro. I have started hitting wall, this website and e-client site in frustration. And forgot to mention that caips notes website. Man their tracker has reached 97% . Can'nt express my feelings ..... :scared: I am about to turn green.....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:34 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by orazone
well said bro. I have started hitting wall, this website and e-client site in frustration. And forgot to mention that caips notes website. Man their tracker has reached 97% . Can'nt express my feelings ..... :scared: I am about to turn green.....
Don't turn Green or anything, just hang in there! There is nothing we can do except joke about it To be honest with you, I'm running out of jokes! haha
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:35 am
Fabulous Member

CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MJ23
Don't turn Green or anything, just hang in there! There is nothing we can do except joke about it To be honest with you, I'm running out of jokes! haha
I think I'm in about the same time frame as you guys. Any thoughts about what's an outside timeframe? I mean, at what point can one reasonably say "hey this has been too long" to Buffalo? I have a figure of 18 months from the AOR in my head.

I've ordered CAIPS notes, should hear in a week or two on those. Sigh. I am pretty much running out of adrenalin now, settling into waiting. I know some of the other visa offices take much longer but I'm the instant gratification kind... I want it NOW. I know "thank you for sharing"
Old Mar 1st 2005, 10:52 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by CasaSemanas
I think I'm in about the same time frame as you guys. Any thoughts about what's an outside timeframe? I mean, at what point can one reasonably say "hey this has been too long" to Buffalo? I have a figure of 18 months from the AOR in my head.

I've ordered CAIPS notes, should hear in a week or two on those. Sigh. I am pretty much running out of adrenalin now, settling into waiting. I know some of the other visa offices take much longer but I'm the instant gratification kind... I want it NOW. I know "thank you for sharing"
I already sent them a letter on Valentines days asking them about the status of my application. I havn't heard anything yet. Your IA was in Septebmber 04, I still havn't seen anyone get passport request with a timeline like yours. If I were you I would wait for a couple of more months and then may be start to feel nervous. I know it is easier said than done
Old Mar 1st 2005, 11:05 am
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good heavens man! You have the same application date as me, Jan 31--basically a Feb 2004 applicant--almost none of us have gotten passport requests yet. One is posted on yogi and one person from here a couple of days ago reported one. We are both well within the standard. But, you could always order your caips. I ordered them a few weeks ago just to make sure that they received the meds and docs and I didn't miss anything.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 11:15 am
Fabulous Member

Originally Posted by Inspace
Good heavens man! You have the same application date as me, Jan 31--basically a Feb 2004 applicant--almost none of us have gotten passport requests yet. One is posted on yogi and one person from here a couple of days ago reported one. We are both well within the standard. But, you could always order your caips. I ordered them a few weeks ago just to make sure that they received the meds and docs and I didn't miss anything.
Have you gotten your CAIPS notes? I see you said you'd ordered them. If so, was it helpful?
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey. I ordered them on Jan 31st (application date anniversary). I am in Canada so I ordered them personally without a service--but alas they haven't come in yet. Takes 3-5 weeks after receipt I've heard.

I've heard from friends and fellow posters that they are helpful because you can find out if: your medicals, background and security checks, and any documents they have requested have been received and properly recorded in your file. It will also tell you exactly how many points you scored on your IA and other information. So, it will answer all the questions for you. If everything and the background/security checks are done, then the passport request is probably not far off--I think.

If you are in the USA you will need a service to request them for you, because caips are released under a public access to information act which applies to foreigners only if they reside in Canada. People on here seem to use: caips.ca

Hope that helps.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:39 pm
Fabulous Member

Originally Posted by Inspace
Hey. I ordered them on Jan 31st (application date anniversary). I am in Canada so I ordered them personally without a service--but alas they haven't come in yet. Takes 3-5 weeks after receipt I've heard.

I've heard from friends and fellow posters that they are helpful because you can find out if: your medicals, background and security checks, and any documents they have requested have been received and properly recorded in your file. It will also tell you exactly how many points you scored on your IA and other information. So, it will answer all the questions for you. If everything and the background/security checks are done, then the passport request is probably not far off--I think.

If you are in the USA you will need a service to request them for you, because caips are released under a public access to information act which applies to foreigners only if they reside in Canada. People on here seem to use: caips.ca

Hope that helps.
Thanks. Yes, I am in the US and I did use a service. I also ordered the translation key, which I have. Let me know if you need a copy.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

I already sent them a letter on Valentines days asking them about the status of my application. I havn't heard anything yet. Your IA was in Septebmber 04, I still havn't seen anyone get passport request with a timeline like yours. If I were you I would wait for a couple of more months and then may be start to feel nervous. I know it is easier said than done

hey MJ!

I am sure I saw (throughout my immigration forum insane surfing) many people who have got their PPR lately and they got the IA letter in october/november 2004... several of them are on yogi...please have a look for your relaxation
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:53 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by cryout
hey MJ!

I am sure I saw (throughout my immigration forum insane surfing) many people who have got their PPR lately and they got the IA letter in october/november 2004... several of them are on yogi...please have a look for your relaxation
In the same time, there is people on yogi with a timeline like this :an AOR in 2007, IA in 2006, and already landed in 2005 I'm glad you trust the Yogi site
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:53 am
The ECA Godfather

hey MJ!

In the same time, there is people on yogi with a timeline like this :an AOR in 2007, IA in 2006, and already landed in 2005 I'm glad you trust the Yogi site
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

don't consider me a moron ! I know people who got pp request 3-4-5 months after medicals! this mean that people who got IA and did medicals in October are now receiving copr and request...everyone knows...
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:01 am
The ECA Godfather

don't consider me a moron ! I know people who got pp request 3-4-5 months after medicals! this mean that people who got IA and did medicals in October are now receiving copr and request...everyone knows...
Listen Costanza, you are right. I'm just living in denial haha

I would like to receive my passport request as soon as possible, so don't get me wrong for what I'm about to say. My plans to land in February or March are clearly ruined, so it really doesn't matter if I receive my passport request now, April, May, June or July because I wouldn't land until August anyway
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

our Medicals will expire in August 5 more months to go....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.