Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

orange packet from Buffalo today :-)

orange packet from Buffalo today :-)

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 8:56 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: orange packet from Buffalo today :-)

Originally Posted by dawnwynne
I've been called much worse!! And I would rather be a troll than a trollop!!
True!! and I do hope you know I was joking

But shame on you for having so much fun scaring poor, helpless, innocent, vulnerable,...... PR applicants like me.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Congrrato I have almost same time line except I applied for Quebec and had did my meds on 18 Oct. Lets hope I get my thin orange envelope soon.

Congrats...
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

dawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mhhp
True!! and I do hope you know I was joking

But shame on you for having so much fun scaring poor, helpless, innocent, vulnerable,...... PR applicants like me.

LOL...of course I knew you were joking....and somehow looking at your posts I don't think there is anything innocent, helpless or vulnerable about you.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:46 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dawnwynne
LOL...of course I knew you were joking....and somehow looking at your posts I don't think there is anything innocent, helpless or vulnerable about you.
stop kidding me

Perhaps I should get myself an avatar more like OzRob or Covenant, ......

Last edited by mhhp; Mar 3rd 2005 at 9:18 pm.