Options for canada

Old Jan 3rd 2016, 6:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Options for canada

Originally Posted by george82
ECA???
Educational Credential Assessment. Maybe have a read of what's required for an EE app? It would be the FST stream you'd be applying under I'd guess.

When should I apply for EE just now then update if I get a job offer
Once you've got your ECA, IELTS, etc, then yes you can just apply and update it.
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok I already sent my stuff off 2 years ago to sask apprenticeship board and it all got approved. I'll get my ielts booked can I apply without it?
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 6:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I already sent my stuff off 2 years ago to sask apprenticeship board and it all got approved. I'll get my ielts booked can I apply without it?
That's not the same as an ECA, so won't count. You'll need to get an ECA from one of the few designated agencies - full details on the CIC website.

And no, you can't apply without IELTS - do please read the info on the CIC website about the criteria and what you need to apply! It's very clear that you can't apply without language test results.
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi I have read the requirements, I'm confused as when I was in Canada my immigration agent said that if I applied under snip I would not need language test
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 7:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hi I have read the requirements, I'm confused as when I was in Canada my immigration agent said that if I applied under snip I would not need language test
But you're not talking about applying under SINP, you're talking for PR directly via EE? So two different requirements.
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah that's true I just wondered why it was needed for 1 but not the other? Who knows thanks for help so far just waiting to hear back from my prev employer
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 7:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Yeah that's true I just wondered why it was needed for 1 but not the other? Who knows thanks for help so far just waiting to hear back from my prev employer
Just different program requirements. IELTS is only required for PNP apps if the applicant is in Skill Level C or D occupations, but it's required for all Federal Skilled Trade (EE) applicants.

If you can get a PNP nomination then that's great, although hopefully you won't need it if you can move back on your existing TWP to your previous job.

Good luck.
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

How do I go about getting a pnp nomination?
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 11:53 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

International Skilled Worker Category - Economy - Government of Saskatchewan

Old Jan 4th 2016, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that so it looks like there are 2 ways I can apply for a nomination without express entry then I can apply after I have applied for express entry what in your opinion is the better way of doing it?