Option C printout??

Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

lozzyblue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Option C printout??

HELP!! Courier collects paperwork tomorrow and I've just seen this on my final check - what is the Option C printout?? and do I need for spousal application??
Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:23 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Option C printout??

Hi

Originally Posted by lozzyblue
HELP!! Courier collects paperwork tomorrow and I've just seen this on my final check - what is the Option C printout?? and do I need for spousal application??

Yes, if you live work in Canada. It is to show your income from the previous year. More detailed than the assessment. Takes about a week to arrive from CRA after you phone. See No. 17 on the sponsor checklist.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5491E.PDF
Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Yes, if you live work in Canada. It is to show your income from the previous year. More detailed than the assessment. Takes about a week to arrive from CRA after you phone. See No. 17 on the sponsor checklist.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5491E.PDF
Ah ok - so as we don't live/work in Canada currently I guess I'm ok?!
Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:37 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Ah ok - so as we don't live/work in Canada currently I guess I'm ok?!

Then I assume that you including proof of your overseas income? as per 18 of the same checklist.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Then I assume that you including proof of your overseas income? as per 18 of the same checklist.
I don't have any. I'm a stay at home mum... Spousal sponsorship.
Old Nov 30th 2011, 11:19 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

You do need to either provide the printout, otherwise provide a document stating why you aren't providing it (I just wrote up something quick in Word that said that I haven't lived in Canada since Sept 2008 but that I have included copies of my work payslips from the last year).

No idea on how you'd do it if you're a stay at home mum, though. One of the other more informed members here can correct me if I'm wrong, but as his sponsor, you agree to take financial responsibility for him for 3 years, so CIC will need to satisfy themselves that you are able to do this. You might want ot provide some kind of indication of savings or other assets you have to give CIC this confidence...
Old Nov 30th 2011, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
You do need to either provide the printout, otherwise provide a document stating why you aren't providing it (I just wrote up something quick in Word that said that I haven't lived in Canada since Sept 2008 but that I have included copies of my work payslips from the last year).

No idea on how you'd do it if you're a stay at home mum, though. One of the other more informed members here can correct me if I'm wrong, but as his sponsor, you agree to take financial responsibility for him for 3 years, so CIC will need to satisfy themselves that you are able to do this. You might want ot provide some kind of indication of savings or other assets you have to give CIC this confidence...
Thanks for your reply - I have been told in the past that the financial support didnt apply to the spousal sponsorship My husband is the sole earner in our family so as the sponsor I really have no ability to support him!
Old Nov 30th 2011, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your reply - I have been told in the past that the financial support didnt apply to the spousal sponsorship My husband is the sole earner in our family so as the sponsor I really have no ability to support him!
I've postponed my courier as it seems I am not quite ready for this to go!!
Old Nov 30th 2011, 12:04 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

As I said, I may be wrong in this. My understanding was that as the sponsor you take on responsibility to support that person (for example, if they can't find a job, they are not able to claim unemployment insurance, so how do they fund their trip without becoming homeless? They rely on their sponsor, hence the sponsor having to be able to provide financial stability).

But, again, I don't know for sure - I'm hoping one of the forum experts will see this and respond with something more conclusive...