Open Work Permit

Old Nov 17th 2016, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Open Work Permit

Originally Posted by Victoria34
Is it really ?! Wow, I would have thought it would have been easier ! You literally learn something new every day !
Canadians have to pay the NHS bond which can be a good wedge of cash for a family.

Have you looked at whether you fall under the new 00 NOC code? It is a very small selection of jobs (at the executive level) but as of Saturday it will carry 200 CRS points opposed to 50.

•0011 Legislators
•0012 Senior government managers and officials
•0013 Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
•0014 Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
•0015 Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services not elsewhere classified.
•0016 Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities

Just a note as well that NOC codes are based more on the listed roles and responsibilities rather than the job title itself so sometimes it can be beneficial to look at a few different titles to find the best fit.
Old Nov 17th 2016, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

Victoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond reputeVictoria34 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Open Work Permit

Originally Posted by Engineer_abroad
Canadians have to pay the NHS bond which can be a good wedge of cash for a family.

Have you looked at whether you fall under the new 00 NOC code? It is a very small selection of jobs (at the executive level) but as of Saturday it will carry 200 CRS points opposed to 50.

•0011 Legislators
•0012 Senior government managers and officials
•0013 Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
•0014 Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
•0015 Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services not elsewhere classified.
•0016 Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities

Just a note as well that NOC codes are based more on the listed roles and responsibilities rather than the job title itself so sometimes it can be beneficial to look at a few different titles to find the best fit.
I had no idea re the NHS.

I have looked into these codes. I could fall under 0015 but will investigate to see what they include in 'other services'. I have a feeling it is for TV networks, film production companies, not Performers Agents (on a Senior scale) as there is a big difference in the pay packets !