Online payment of RPRF fee

Old Jan 28th 2013, 10:58 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Online payment of RPRF fee

Hi all,

Can anyone shed some light? After I sent my PR application to Sydney, I paid my RPRF fees by using the new online payment system, reason I did this is because I thought I would be smart and cut down the processing time by not having to wait until requested for RPRF fee and then send a bankers draft and wait for it to be cashed before PPR.

Now I have my online receipt, but I am unsure where to send this? It says that receipts cannot be accepted by VO outside Canada I think? However it dose say on the PNP application guide ( P7000) that you can pay RPRF fees online and that the receipt should be sent with your application to NS.

My question is, should I send my RPRF receipt to Sydney with a covering letter with my UCI/Application number and hope that they can process this and add "Paid" to my file?

I have paid the fee to CIC, so why would London VO not accept the printed online receipt as proof of payment?

Thanks for any input.

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 29th 2013, 8:11 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online payment of RPRF fee

Andrew

I can't answer your question directly as we paid by bankers draft, however I suggest you make a few 'backup' copies of the receipt before sending it off (when you find out where to send it that is).
Things have a habit of going missing in these protracted application processes.... always good to have a backup.
To cover such an eventuality we have amassed a full backup copy of our complete application and all documents sent of the last 3 years.
Old Jan 29th 2013, 12:16 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by james.mc
Andrew

I can't answer your question directly as we paid by bankers draft, however I suggest you make a few 'backup' copies of the receipt before sending it off (when you find out where to send it that is).
Things have a habit of going missing in these protracted application processes.... always good to have a backup.
To cover such an eventuality we have amassed a full backup copy of our complete application and all documents sent of the last 3 years.
Thanks James,

Hope your COPR comes through soon, the light is at the end of the tunnel After the online payment was made they send you an email with a PDF barcoded receipt, its a new concept, so have plenty of copies. Belt and braces I am going to send a copy to Sydney and London with a cover note, surly this will kill two birds with one stone. Do you get your request for RPRF with MR?

Will be watching for your COPR, good luck.

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 29th 2013, 6:15 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
....Do you get your request for RPRF with MR?
Yes, we received a request to pay PR Fee with MR.

We've put in a request for a re-issue of COPR... three weeks now and still nothing in the post

All the best
James
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:01 pm
Andrew

Originally Posted by james.mc
Yes, we received a request to pay PR Fee with MR.

We've put in a request for a re-issue of COPR... three weeks now and still nothing in the post

All the best
James
Good luck with that, hope all goes well, will be watching your progress.

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:22 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

We were recommended to pay all the fees in one go and then print out the receipt and include it with our application.

Total was $1040 if I recall correctly. $75 for the sponsorship application, $475 for me as the Principal Applicant and then $490 for the RPRF.

Did you not pay everything in one go before applying?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:43 pm
Andrew

Originally Posted by orly
We were recommended to pay all the fees in one go and then print out the receipt and include it with our application.

Total was $1040 if I recall correctly. $75 for the sponsorship application, $475 for me as the Principal Applicant and then $490 for the RPRF.

Did you not pay everything in one go before applying?
Hi,

No only the application fee was asked for initially, the RPRF fee request comes with MR. Some people do pay both fees at the time of application, but I could not see the form for RPRF, hence trying to be smart and paying online. I guess I will just have to send the receipt from CIC to London and hope that they accept it, don't see why not, I have paid CIC?

Thanks for your response

Regards

Andrew