OMG we have our visa's

Old May 29th 2011, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future
Default OMG we have our visa's

Hi

Our visa's came yesterday after 4 long years. We had out PPR in Feb so it has taken 14 weeks to issue them! We have gone down the FSW route.
I don't think it has quite sunk in yet though. We are hoping to rent in Burlington, Ontario and are looking to go at the end of June.

Thanks for everyone who has supporting my threads

Mich
Old May 29th 2011, 10:31 am
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: OMG we have our visa's

Originally Posted by 27mich71
Hi

Our visa's came yesterday after 4 long years. We had out PPR in Feb so it has taken 14 weeks to issue them! We have gone down the FSW route.
I don't think it has quite sunk in yet though. We are hoping to rent in Burlington, Ontario and are looking to go at the end of June.

Mich
Congratulations.....we are fellow 2007s, so understand the wait (we were lucky to move over last Oct).
Old May 29th 2011, 10:40 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Mich
I am so pleased for you. I wish you a fantastic journey over there and o more delays!
Old May 29th 2011, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JB0591
Congratulations.....we are fellow 2007s, so understand the wait (we were lucky to move over last Oct).
Thanks for the support
Old May 29th 2011, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Congratulations Mich,
We also were May 2007, sponsored by our son who emigrated in 2001 & lives in Burlington --- we 'landed' 5/5/2011, have returned home last week to sell our house. it won't take too long!!! Good luck as you start your new life in Canada Ronnie
Old May 29th 2011, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

edmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud of

Hi

Mich
congratulations, long time coming, enjoy your new life.Ed
Old May 29th 2011, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by big ron
Congratulations Mich,
We also were May 2007, sponsored by our son who emigrated in 2001 & lives in Burlington --- we 'landed' 5/5/2011, have returned home last week to sell our house. it won't take too long!!! Good luck as you start your new life in Canada Ronnie
Cheers Ronnie

Don't suppose you could recommend somewhere to rent?

Thanks

Michelle
Old May 29th 2011, 11:42 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!! We got ours a couple of weeks ago after 4 1/2 years of waiting!!! We land tomorrow!! Just need to finish the GTF - this is the most stressful part, I reckon!

All the best for your new life! We are only going for a week and plan to go over later this year for good.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Skimom
Congratulations!!! We got ours a couple of weeks ago after 4 1/2 years of waiting!!! We land tomorrow!! Just need to finish the GTF - this is the most stressful part, I reckon!

All the best for your new life! We are only going for a week and plan to go over later this year for good.
Congratulations Skimom, where are you going too?
Old May 29th 2011, 3:45 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Mich.... Best of luck!
Old May 29th 2011, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Hi
Don't worry to much about your goods to follow list just make sure you have to much on rather than to little.I just took a guess at values,who knows what a bag full of secondhand towels are worth.? We typed them out in duplicate and the girl said great you have saved me a lot of work as they have to rewrite them if they are illegible.Photo copied them,stamped them and said welcome to Canada. (EASY!) Good luck
Old May 29th 2011, 5:49 pm
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Mich, we are off to Ottawa! It's a great feeling when you finally get the visas, isn't it?!
Old May 29th 2011, 5:50 pm
Here for now

big ron, GTF forms filled in and printed off in triplicate!! I can breathe again now
Old May 30th 2011, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and goodluck for the future.

Poppit
Old May 30th 2011, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future

Hi

Mich
Brilliant - what a relief after waiting so long to get your passports back. Going in June? That's exciting! Not long to go!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.