Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

OMG!!! PR visa's received. Off we go...

OMG!!! PR visa's received. Off we go...

Old Dec 29th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of
Default OMG!!! PR visa's received. Off we go...

After what feels like weeks of stalking the postman, the long awaited PR visas plopped through the letterbox this morning

So..... it's all booked and we leave on Weds 31.12.08 Now rushing round like headless chickens trying to get everything into order for when the taxi arrives on Weds morning.

Good luck to the rest of you waiting for news from CHC.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!!! PR visa's received. Off we go...

Originally Posted by minimeeze
After what feels like weeks of stalking the postman, the long awaited PR visas plopped through the letterbox this morning

So..... it's all booked and we leave on Weds 31.12.08 Now rushing round like headless chickens trying to get everything into order for when the taxi arrives on Weds morning.

Thats fantastic news minimeeze wow thats not long to get organised, wish you all the very best, keep us informed on how the landing goes
Old Dec 29th 2008, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

meland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant future

Thats fabulous news,wish you all the best for 2009!!! Can I just ask did you have to sign for the passports or were they sent ordinary post???? (just thinking i may be at work when ours arrive,hopefully any day now)

Loads of Luck minimeeze
Old Dec 29th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations minimeeze thats great news, hope everything goes okay on the 31st
Old Dec 29th 2008, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Tracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud of

Isn't it a great feeling when all the stress suddenly turns to pure excitement!

Congratulations.......Enjoy your new life that awaits you
Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by meland123
Thats fabulous news,wish you all the best for 2009!!! Can I just ask did you have to sign for the passports or were they sent ordinary post???? (just thinking i may be at work when ours arrive,hopefully any day now)

Loads of Luck minimeeze
They came via ordinary post We sent a self addressed envelope as instructed and they were returned in that. No signing for - nothing!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Congratulations and all the best for an exciting 2009!

Hollis Family
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:14 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good luck for Wed I'm thinking allowing 6 mths to get organised to move out there is going to be a rush
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! But flippin heck, only 2 days to get ready to leave...wow! Just think what a great start to 2009 awaits you though

Hope it all goes well and you have a safe journey!

Adele x
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:31 pm

tinytears is an unknown quantity at this point

How fantastic to be able to start the new year in your new country.

Good luck.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:33 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Crap....Two days until you go...best to email family and friends ...save your time for packing....lol

Good luck to you and enjoy your new life in Canada...
Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Congratulations and good luck for Wed I'm thinking allowing 6 mths to get organised to move out there is going to be a rush
Originally Posted by adele
Congratulations! But flippin heck, only 2 days to get ready to leave...wow! Just think what a great start to 2009 awaits you though

Hope it all goes well and you have a safe journey!

Adele x
Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Holy Crap....Two days until you go...best to email family and friends ...save your time for packing....lol

Good luck to you and enjoy your new life in Canada...
Yes, we are mad as fruitcakes
We managed to sell our house and all our belongings have been in storage since the end of September. We have literally been living out of suitcases since then at the in laws, so we're relieved to be going. I have already said my goodbyes to my family & friends who all live up north. Just completing last minute paperwork like P85 tax forms and the goods accompanying letter as well as emailing copies of visa to my employer so I can start work on Thursday... no rest for the wicked eh? It'll keep me busy until we go anyway
Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we are mad as fruitcakes
We managed to sell our house and all our belongings have been in storage since the end of September. We have literally been living out of suitcases since then at the in laws, so we're relieved to be going. I have already said my goodbyes to my family & friends who all live up north. Just completing last minute paperwork like P85 tax forms and the goods accompanying letter as well as emailing copies of visa to my employer so I can start work on Thursday... no rest for the wicked eh? It'll keep me busy until we go anyway
Now i know you are mad flying wed start work thurs

Good luck better get some sleep on the plane
Old Dec 29th 2008, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS...

Your passports arrived just in time-- squeezing you quite well! I'm glad you'll be making it to Canada for New Year. Best of luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.