OMG Positive Advice & Help Needed

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: OMG Positive Advice & Help Needed

Originally Posted by sans
Dartmoor 3's not been back to us since december, hope she's doing OK...
Hi Sans

Hmmm Me too!

Yogi
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by saskia65
Hi Piff Poff and Sans

Thanks for the good wishes. I think now I've done three posts I can PM Louise for the info on her book.
I read a post a minute ago from someone whose family is facing cancer....my tumor is a problem, but benign. Makes me feel lucky inspite of everything.

Thanks for thinking of me, I haven't told many people in the 'real' world, but I've had lots of support from those I have. Very touching.

Thanks again
Sas x
Sas

I'm new to this forum but it's amazed me just reading these posts what real spirit and determination people have.

I wish you all the best

Amazing! True-grit!

Yogi
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
Saskia, good luck with the treatment!!

Louise's book is called A Year in My Shoes - http://www.louiselampard.com/ayearinmyshoes.html
Hi,

Thanks! Louise, bless her, replied to my PM asking for the details of her book, even though she's on holiday! I'm going to rush onto Amazon now and order it pronto.

On the question of spirit, I'm a big believer that we have two lives, one we're given, one we make for ourselves. If I don't bust a gut to get through this, well, who will? lol I've got everything going for me, so it's a case of getting through the treatment (tick) and then onto the next item on my long 'to do' list.

I agree about giving something back too. I've thought on many occasions about doing one of those sponsored 'epic' walks - you know Machu Pichu, or the Great Wall of China, for a worthy cause. Maybe my plans for a RTW trip should include one of those?

It's so encouraging hearing everyone's posts, it truly is, once again, thank you and heaps of love in return. I'm very lucky having such great people around for me. On that warm and fuzzy note I'm off to my bed.

Sas x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:17 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

So glad you have some good friends in your corner its not easy going through any of lifes pit falls without them, expecially when your not well

Just got out of hospital myself and without one or two cyber friends on here supporting me in the last few months.........Well they got me through all the down days thats for sure

So just keep talking on here as much as you need, their are afew angels that look in

Hello Sloopy Frickenbutt
(I love that!)
I didn't know you'd been ill aswell. Hope all's positive and on the up now?
Take care,
Sas x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:30 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Sloopy Frickenbutt
(I love that!)
I didn't know you'd been ill aswell. Hope all's positive and on the up now?
Take care,
Sas x
Thanks!!! Nothing life threatening but bad enough........Picking up speed fast
Yea pretty cool name......i like it too
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

Hi Sloopy Frickenbutt

Glad you're picking up speed!

I'm Snooty Dippenhiney, which is about how I feel! Decided to listen to some music before I switch off....tomorrow's a brand new day!

Thanks again.

Sas x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:52 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sloopy Frickenbutt

Glad you're picking up speed!

I'm Snooty Dippenhiney, which is about how I feel! Decided to listen to some music before I switch off....tomorrow's a brand new day!

Thanks again.

Sas x
LOLS reminds me of a tune i really liked as a kid... from the early 70's
Hang on sloopy hehe chin up Mmm wonder if you can get it up on you tube??
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

Bet you can! You could have it play a few notes every time you post - your own unique signature!

Sas x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:59 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Bet you can! You could have it play a few notes every time you post - your own unique signature!

Sas x
HAHA found it........Cor lead singer was'nt half bad either
will i be able to do that on my post.....Thats cool I'd have to get someone cleverer than me to do it tho
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:07 am
Account Closed

HAHA found it........Cor lead singer was'nt half bad either
will i be able to do that on my post.....Thats cool I'd have to get someone cleverer than me to do it tho
Don't know if you can do that, my creative streak showing! Would be cool though if you could have a tune play every time your post was read!

I should be asleep, but you got me looking for it too. Know what you mean about the lead singer....

Sas x
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:12 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Don't know if you can do that, my creative streak showing! Would be cool though if you could have a tune play every time your post was read!

I should be asleep, but you got me looking for it too. Know what you mean about the lead singer....

Sas x
He'll be knocking on abit now " shame" but then so am i
Get some sleep, you got some fricken butts to kick soon
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:14 am
Account Closed

He'll be knocking on abit now " shame" but then so am i
Get some sleep, you got some fricken butts to kick soon

Yes, 'Mom', I'll go and snuggle down under the duvet!

Thanks again.
Sas x
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:15 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Yes, 'Mom', I'll go and snuggle down under the duvet!

Thanks again.
Sas x
nite nite ..........PM me anytime
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:09 pm
Account Closed

nite nite ..........PM me anytime

Cheers, and thanks again!

Sas x