old hand needed!

Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

gary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default old hand needed!

Hi

We will be landing in Toronto late August so busy , e-mail recruitment agency etc and all the things that go with that , however i have two questions that i hope you guys can help me with.

1. As we are moving to Toronto we have no health cover for the First 3 months , so will holiday cover , cover this 3 months , or do you need a ceratin type of cover , if so can any one recommend a company website.

2. Pensions , i have quite a bit in a company pension in the uk , but i can not seam to find ab=anything about Canadian penisons just a saving fund , has any one transferred their fund to the saving account or have set up a canadian pension and transferred funds across. I know i will be charged but we are talking 1000's so it would be worth my while...

Thanks Guys

PS, any one working in the food manufacturing business over the GTA that know of positions going , can you drop me a PM so i can chase it up.