Wikiposts

Oh My God, The AOR just arrived!

Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:40 am
Flying Squirrel

Flying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant future
Default Re: Oh My God, The AOR just arrived!

Hi
Apparently they get Corrie over here too though not caught it yet - appears to be too many channels to choose from !
Mrs FS
xx
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

cneldred will become famous soon enough

She is dead....the little boy stood up in the middle of the service and asked for help....she accused Ian of abusing the kid...but Phil realised what was happened and went for her...she did a runner to an industrial site..the had a big row..ended with a stand off on the roof..when she jumped off killing herself...police nicked Phil...he claimed he pushed her and was glad she was dead...police then find CCTV pictures which proved she jumped.

That about sums it up...why does my wife insist on putting that rubbish on..i am so ashamed to know what happened.

All the best

Chris
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:03 am
Flying Squirrel

Flying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant futureFlying Squirrel has a brilliant future

Hi Chris
Cool - excellent summary, you have the same opinion of EE as my hubby did. Thats it for me - I have EE closure !
Many thanks for your help!
Mrs FS
xx
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

cneldred will become famous soon enough

no probs
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Tisme will become famous soon enough

Excellent!!! You've gone all official now