October AOR's + Delay Letters

Old May 4th 2006, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

raistlin will become famous soon enough
Default October AOR's + Delay Letters

Hi all,

Found this forum a while ago. I must say it's encouraging to see loads of others in the same boat as us.
We submitted in Aug/Sep '04 and were given the 18mth timeline.
First year waiting was OK, then the doubt set in, then it didn't, then it did .... .

Went out there (Ottawa) again last Nov to re-inforce wait we were going for, and loved it. We were really looking forward to March '06 - then nothing.

Browsing on this forum I've seen Delay Letters have been sent to loads of people.

Now we're worried that we haven't been sent a delay letter. Are there any others from Oct '04 who haven't/have heard anything.
Should we be concerned?

Thanks All

BTW - I work in the Oracle APPS DBA field, any experiences in the same field in Ottawa, I'd love to hear them (good or bad).

Cheers
Old May 4th 2006, 9:28 am
going back to UK Dec 1st

Location: Mississauga near Toronto - Moving To UK - Birmingham in 7 Weeks
Sunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant future
Default Re: October AOR's + Delay Letters

hi,

applied PR skilled worker sept 04

AOR oct 04 says 18 months

e-client says started processing on 5 th OCT 04

feb 06 delay letter to DEC 06

hope that helps.

going on research trip in june for 2 weeks - will try to obtain a job offer as numerous emails sent to employers - no replies !!!

hope will have more luck when we're out there - going to Toronto area
Old May 5th 2006, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by raistlin
Hi all,

Found this forum a while ago. I must say it's encouraging to see loads of others in the same boat as us.
We submitted in Aug/Sep '04 and were given the 18mth timeline.
First year waiting was OK, then the doubt set in, then it didn't, then it did .... .

Went out there (Ottawa) again last Nov to re-inforce wait we were going for, and loved it. We were really looking forward to March '06 - then nothing.

Browsing on this forum I've seen Delay Letters have been sent to loads of people.

Now we're worried that we haven't been sent a delay letter. Are there any others from Oct '04 who haven't/have heard anything.
Should we be concerned?

Thanks All

BTW - I work in the Oracle APPS DBA field, any experiences in the same field in Ottawa, I'd love to hear them (good or bad).

Cheers
Hi,
We applied in August 04 and have a Sept AOR, we have not received any delay letter either. There does not seem to be any order to this at all. We are very confused and it is difficult to make any plans without a timeline to work with. Ah well, they say patience is a virtue, just wish they would hurry up, I,m getting old here!!!
Old May 5th 2006, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

raistlin will become famous soon enough

Thanks Sunny and Annie,

Our e-cas date was Oct 1 '04.

We had assumed maybe Dec '06 for us, but it would be nice to here direct from the CIC - just to let us know they haven't forgotten us completely

We're with you Annie - just want something to happen so we can plan our lives. Number of times we've nearly jacked it all in.

All good things come to those who wait... + wait....+ wait ..