October 2005 meds

Old Feb 7th 2006, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

brit274 is a jewel in the roughbrit274 is a jewel in the roughbrit274 is a jewel in the roughbrit274 is a jewel in the roughbrit274 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: October 2005 meds

Hi Guys,

Just reading another thread and noticed there are still some April 04 AOR's out there who haven't even had their medical requests yet, suddenly my position of just waiting for ppr having done meds in Nov 05 doesn't seem so bad.

Regards,

Michael
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

simon_healy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: October 2005 meds

Originally Posted by brit274
Hi Guys,

I took my meds a little after you guys(Nov 9th 2005) and have heard nothing since. CHC recieved the medicals and other docs on the 21st Nov 2005, so I am still within the 2 - 3 month waiting period they advise on the medical request letter.

What is the email address you used to contact CHC London?

Regards and good luck,

Michael
We are at over the 4 month mark at this stage and every day is getting harder to get up and go to work - especially when we were told about the 2-3 month waiting period. I know its only four weeks longer than the listed waiting period, but it feels a whole lot longer.
Now's thats of my chest, here's the link below to the email request:

http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/general/epage_e.htm

Good luck with your query....
Simon