Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Occupational list come from FWP and PNP

Occupational list come from FWP and PNP

Old Oct 27th 2008, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

immigrants is a jewel in the roughimmigrants is a jewel in the roughimmigrants is a jewel in the roughimmigrants is a jewel in the roughimmigrants is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Occupational list come from FWP and PNP

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
I think you mean the wiki for this site , it is on the blue banner athe top , it says WIKI

in case you are having trouble here is the link

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Category:Canada

the oup list is here under occupations under pressure

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Occupa...ressure-Canada

I can't be bothered to look but I suspect that your list is the one that's been here for a while

If it really was wikipedia that you wanted a quick google search turns up

www.en.wikipedia.org
You link just included FWP, but the list also included PNP
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:55 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by immigrants
sorry, I am confused

My understanding is that the official list of occupations is yet to be released.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:03 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

It hasn't been released , those are the occupations under pressure for people who are applying for LMOs etc.

I can understand why you are confused
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:07 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

It hasn't been released , those are the occupations under pressure for people who are applying for LMOs etc.

I can understand why you are confused
oh ok, thanks Zoe, thought I had missed something fairly major
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I'm clearly being very dense but I still don't have a clue what list you've provided!! What do you mean your list 'included PNP' - included what? There is no OUP list for PNP! What exactly is your list at the top of this thread and what does it have to do with PNP programmes?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:12 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Ok, I'm clearly being very dense but I still don't have a clue what list you've provided!! What do you mean your list 'included PNP' - included what? There is no OUP list for PNP! What exactly is your list at the top of this thread and what does it have to do with PNP programmes?
Yeah thats exactly what I was trying to figure out!! I gave up in the end.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

immigrants is a jewel in the roughimmigrants is a jewel in the roughimmigrants is a jewel in the roughimmigrants is a jewel in the roughimmigrants is a jewel in the rough

I can find out the list in PNP, please find it here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra.../apply-who.asp
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:02 am
Professional Cat herder

I can find out the list in PNP, please find it here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra.../apply-who.asp
That link is for INSTRUCTIONS on how to apply for various provinces PNP programs.
Each province has its owen requirements , their is no magic "list"

I don't know what you are talking about , more importantly neither do you. You are confusing people , please stop.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

That link is for INSTRUCTIONS on how to apply for various provinces PNP programs.
Each province has its owen requirements , their is no magic "list"

I don't know what you are talking about , more importantly neither do you. You are confusing people , please stop.
I'd check Yukon, Ontario, BC and Alberta have full list, and PEI also indicated what occupation they need, so I don't think you can't get this information, only if you want to get
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

I'd check Yukon, Ontario, BC and Alberta have full list, and PEI also indicated what occupation they need, so I don't think you can't get this information, only if you want to get
At the end of the day this isn't "The" Occupations in demand list that we have all been waiting for so I struggle to see what use it is in any way, shape or form....As another poster has rightly suggested, there are a lot of anxious people out there waiting for "The" official occupations in demand list from the immigration minister and lists like this are just speculation and end up causing quite a bit of confusion......
Cheers
Tim
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

You really are just confusing people - and seem to be very confused yourself! There is no OUP list for PNP, all occupations that fall under Skill Level O, A or B are eligible for PNP. The list you gave is very misleading as any employer can nominate pretty much any employee for PNP.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:42 pm
Professional Cat herder

You really are just confusing people - and seem to be very confused yourself! There is no OUP list for PNP, all occupations that fall under Skill Level O, A or B are eligible for PNP. The list you gave is very misleading as any employer can nominate pretty much any employee for PNP.
I suspect you are wasting your breath
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I suspect you are wasting your breath
Think you might be right there but got to try and point out where he's going wrong, not only for his sake but also for anybody else reading this thread - what if they think those are the only occupations eligible for PNP?!?

Right, off to bash my head against a brick wall now.........
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Think you might be right there but got to try and point out where he's going wrong, not only for his sake but also for anybody else reading this thread - what if they think those are the only occupations eligible for PNP?!?

Right, off to bash my head against a brick wall now.........
Hey - Don't do it...its just not worth it....lets ignore it and it will just drop down the pages never to confuse or be seen again
Cheers
Tim